OT: Coronavirus XXXIII: Moderna Joins Pfizer as the Second Approved Vaccine in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Non existent because this vaccine, like all vaccines won't do it. Unless you subscribe to the idea that autism is a creation of vaccines and everyone is actually perfectly healthy until they get vaccinated. Which then, you need help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
You have to be joking.

This is beyond pathetic.

The fact that you aren't outright banned from this thread forever based on the "people who support restrictions want more death" comment is about as political as it gets.

I do wonder why those posts are allowed.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
It doesn’t. You’re making up stats. There was no where even remotely close to 20% mortality rate of the trials for the vaccine.

This anti vax agenda is dangerous and shouldn’t be listened to.

You realize people have to be exposed to the virus to have the adverse reaction I'm talking about. Specifically pathogenic priming.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Non existent because this vaccine, like all vaccines won't do it. Unless you subscribe to the idea that autism is a creation of vaccines and everyone is actually perfectly healthy until they get vaccinated. Which then, you need help.

Why don't they have a SARS or MERS vaccine then?

Reactions: oilers'72

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Yah but he owned it, gave him a permit to flat out lie constantly.

he did do that lol.

You have to be joking.

This is beyond pathetic.

The fact that you aren't outright banned from this thread forever based on the "people who support restrictions want more death" comment is about as political as it gets.

I don’t see how it’s political in any way.

It is complete nonsense, but not political. Yes people who don’t contribute anything positive to these threads should be banned, so should people who simply jump in once a week to insult others and then vanish again...

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
I would say that most of the policies are coming from one group at the top and filtering down. Also not every country is doing the same thing look at Sweden, and Singapore for example.
Yah to a certain extent but nobody is saying anything remotely close to what you are going on about.

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
WHO changed its description of herd immunity to fit the narrative the vaccines are needed.

For those who are "pro-vaxxers," what's up with that?

What on earth are you talking about here?

Do you not understand how herd immunity is accomplished?

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
Doesn't make me ill, but I thought you might want to know what you stand for. Don't like increased mortality, malnourished and abused children, bankrupt small business, scientific experimentation on a civilian population, etc... I'd suggest you change it, and call your MLA. I'm trying to educate people so they can have a well rounded idea of the risks versus benefits, and make informed opinions on the issue. Most people are ignorant of the models.

If I need you to tell me what I stand for I will send you a letter, telegram or fax. And my MLA is stopping by the house some time today. If I remember I will let her know you’re on the case.

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
he did do that lol.

I don’t see how it’s political in any way.

It is complete nonsense, but not political. Yes people who don’t contribute anything positive to these threads should be banned, so should people who simply jump in once a week to insult others and then vanish again...

I could never possibly convey to you how little I care about your opinion on anything.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Why don't they have a SARS or MERS vaccine then?
Cause Sars was outrageously easy to contain and stop the spread? There was only 8000 cases of SARS and 744 deaths. SARS was deadly but didn't spread very well or quickly so it was extremely easy to contain and have did out, which happened.

Reactions: nabob

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
If you truly think the vaccine is killing or harming 20% of the population and that this is all going on under shadow I truly feel sorry for you. The best thing somebody can do for somebody thats dived off the deep end is tell them to get out of the pool. Sorry, you're drowning.

Based on my research that's the number I expect if everyone who gets the vaccine is exposed to the virus.They are fast tracking this vaccine, and any self respecting physician should be recommending against it for patients under 70.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Cause Sars was outrageously easy to contain and stop the spread? There was only 8000 cases of SARS and 744 deaths. SARS was deadly but didn't spread very well or quickly so it was extremely easy to contain and have did out, which happened.

Ok, so why no other coronavirus vaccines?

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Based on my research that's the number I expect if everyone who gets the vaccine is exposed to the virus.They are fast tracking this vaccine, and any self respecting physician should be recommending against it for patients under 70.

This is false.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
They are "fast tracking it". You do realize that most vaccines come out slow because the money isn't there for them right?

Dude if I have learned anything about you it's when your research leads you to a conclusion, you have barely understood what you have read and your conclusion is very very very detached from reality. Like your whole 'crimes against humanity" diatribe.

Reactions: nabob

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Doesn't make me ill, but I thought you might want to know what you stand for. Don't like increased mortality, malnourished and abused children, bankrupt small business, scientific experimentation on a civilian population, etc... I'd suggest you change it, and call your MLA. I'm trying to educate people so they can have a well rounded idea of the risks versus benefits, and make informed opinions on the issue. Most people are ignorant of the models.

You’re not educating anyone. Folks, the only educational part in this text is to not believe anything this guy is saying. What he is doing is spreading misinformation, dangerous misinformation, that will end up getting people killed because he read something on Facebook and believes he’s doing something good.

Don’t believe this man and his delusional assertion of education.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
They are "fast tracking it". You do realize that most vaccines come out slow because the money isn't there for them right?

Dude if I have learned anything about you it's when your research leads you to a conclusion, you have barely understood what you have read and your conclusion is very very very detached from reality. Like your whole 'crimes against humanity" diatribe.

This is a crime against humanity, good thing is everything is documented for the trials.

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
EqBA7q7VoAY0lTP

From October of this year:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Serology

Recent:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Serology, antibodies and immunity

They really want us to take their vaccine.

What the hell are you talking about? How do you not understand what you're reading here?

Ol' Jase

Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005

No, you are absolutely the opposite of someone qualified to educate anyone on this matter. Again, the amount of false "statement of facts" you have put forward is beyond the pale.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This is a crime against humanity, good thing is everything is documented for the trials.
I look forward to you wasting your money, getting shot down and than crying that the courts are covering up crimes. It took me like 30 seconds to disprove your crimes against humanity idea because you literally couldn't read it properly. What do you think actual lawyers and judges will do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad