OT: Coronavirus V: The Dustbin of History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Man, I hope so. I work on a college campus, and there are some people here who are going to be hard-pressed to return to normal.

Someone in the medical facilities at my work that has a fauci bobble head...... With a mask on....

I'm not kidding.

Reactions: Bub

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
I've heard some people lose weight when having it. That would be my benefit.
That’s not uncommon for viral infections. Your appetite is down and your metabolism is in overdrive due to the immune system cranking. I had H1N1 back in 2018 (really bad flu season that year and the flu vaccine was a joke). Lost taste, smell, appetite, and was nauseous. I dropped some lbs and actually felt better once the symptoms went away and I regained strength.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
Or death. It is very slimming.
BODY DECOMPOSITION TIMELINE

24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose.

3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose.

8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas. Several weeks after death — nails and teeth fall out.

1 month after death — the body starts to liquify.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
BODY DECOMPOSITION TIMELINE

24-72 hours after death — the internal organs decompose.

3-5 days after death — the body starts to bloat and blood-containing foam leaks from the mouth and nose.

8-10 days after death — the body turns from green to red as the blood decomposes and the organs in the abdomen accumulate gas. Several weeks after death — nails and teeth fall out.

1 month after death — the body starts to liquify.
Save this as a postmortem should we have an early playoff exit

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
That’s not uncommon for viral infections. Your appetite is down and your metabolism is in overdrive due to the immune system cranking. I had H1N1 back in 2018 (really bad flu season that year and the flu vaccine was a joke). Lost taste, smell, appetite, and was nauseous. I dropped some lbs and actually felt better once the symptoms went away and I regained strength.

I think we can put to bed the debate over whether covid started in a lab or was transmitted from a bat. Surf started it way back in 2018, just took a while for it to spread.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Now my second daughter has it...of course coming down with symptoms IMMEDIATELY after a visit with her 85 year old grandparents. And this is what a little over a month after her 2nd dose.

I kind of want to just get my breakthrough infection over with now rather than further away in timeline from the booster, tbh.

Reactions: DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad