OT: Coronavirus 2 - Covid Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
This is good news (or rather a silver lining). Pretty in depth requirements to reopen your business in Georgia.

It’s still haphazard but this makes it seem at least slightly less haphazard.

683E46A6-44E2-4B9A-B993-657B1080D81B.png

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."

Improper use of Disinfectants

I love the use of phrase "global leader in health and hygiene products" in their communique. A global leader with some actual expertise talking here, telling you to *not* drink bleach.

Reactions: MinJaBen

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)."

Improper use of Disinfectants

I love the use of phrase "global leader in health and hygiene products" in their communique. A global leader with some actual expertise talking here, telling you to *not* drink bleach.

The world is becoming a South Park episode. No, a South Park two-parter.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Spanish man got fined for breaching quarantine orders. He was carrying an aquarium with two fish but the police didn't accept them as walkable pets.
And let's not forget - let's not forget, Dude - that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for... domestic, you know, within the city - that ain't legal either.

Reactions: Lempo and DaveG

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I think you are “technically” a millennial. But I’m not 100% on that.

Thing is these labels rarely apply properly here. Since it took some time before we translated stuff, a lot of my pop culture stuff is actually 90s. Not to mention that you are going to be raised differently by the virtue of being the first generation who was born after communism fell.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
So to recap the past few days: The president has suggested injecting bleach to cure people and a congresswoman has put forward a plan to give everyone in America $2,000 next month and $1,000 every following month with it to be paid for by minting a few trillion dollar coins. Do I have that right???

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Translated from Czech discussion under a news article about Trump canceling press conferences.

I am sharing this post because I find this interesting, I don't agree with it to a full extent, however, I do agree with quite many of its points.

Let's say that Trump is no professional politician. He has never done politics, he became president after he narrowly won as a foul-mouthed star of a shallow TV reality show over washed-up and unvotable Clinton. And that's the problem. He has no experience as mayor, congressman, senator, governor, who meet ordinary people and have to deal with their problems, therefore understand the real world around them. He knows nothing about the real world, he is a billionaire-heir for his entire life, he has lackeys for that. Which becomes a problem - when there is a disease a senator who proposes laws, has to study some materials about it, needs to have some basic awareness, Trump was never bothered by this and he never needed to, so given the fact he has no idea about how medicine works, he can say such ridiculous nonsense. And that's the thing, he might be elected democratically, but he is absolutely incompetent. They might have laughed at Ronald Reagan, that he is just an actor, but before he became president, he was a member of the actor's union therefore a politician of sorts, and then he spent two terms as governor of California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad