WC: Corey Perry cheap shot on Patrik Laine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Stop that **** please. You know very well Perry wasn't out to injure.

Oh yeah sure, I guess you forgot this is Perry we are talking of here.

Laine missed the offseason 2 years ago due to knee injury, he really can't miss this one again due to knee injury.

Guys it's hockey, hockey is a rough game and that was nothing, stop being so soft

Except this play has nothing to do with playing hockey, atleast should have.
Accidents happen but this garbage is garbage.

I'm sure you would have felt the same way if he hit Matthews.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA

Laine missed the offseason 2 years ago due to knee injury, he really can't miss this one again due to knee injury.

Show me when Perry has gone out to end the career of a player. Then show me a player's career being ruin by this kind of hit.

You won't. This is a dumb, dirty move, but Perry wasn't going out to end the kids career.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Except this play has nothing to do with playing hockey, atleast should have.
Accidents happen but this garbage is garbage.

I'm sure you would have felt the same way if he hit Matthews.

I saw the play I can tell you I absolutely would have.

It wasn't that bad certainly not what it's being made out to be

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Perry's always been an punk. Actually Hall's kneeing attempt on Laine was way more dangerous. Such a ***** move from a guy with girl name.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Show me when Perry has gone out to end the career of a player. Then show me a player's career being ruin by this kind of hit.

You won't. This is a dumb, dirty move, but Perry wasn't going out to end the kids career.

I'm not saying his hockey career could have been over with that, but it could have changed it a lot for him, could have been a millions loss due to garbage play, a play that he had zero reasons to do.

Missing 2 offseasons in the last 3 years for undrafted prospect could be ......ng brutal.
It wasn't accident he went after Laine, a franchise prospect.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
I can't believe Perry attempted to murder the next Gretzky like that. I am so glad he is ok and dodged that career-ending, murderous play.

God bless us, every one.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I'm not saying his hockey career could have been over with that, but it could have changed it a lot for him, could have been a millions loss due to garbage play, a play that he had zero reasons to do.

Missing 2 offseasons in the last 3 years for undrafted prospect could be ......ng brutal.
It wasn't accident he went after Laine, a franchise prospect.

Hits worse than what Perry did happens all the time. Apparently what Hall did is even worse, yet no one is talking about that. Would love to see it if that's true though.

It doesn't excuse Perry for what he did, but the over reaction from this hit by folks is just crazy. Laine will be just fine, Finland won. Laine is over it, so everyone else should be too.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Lol at Anaheim fans and some other defending Perry's play I am sure that's how you would defend it if it had been Getzlaf and his knee would have been shattered (which luckily didn't happen). Why you gotta be so damn biased. I am glad Perry is getting a lot of hate for that play.. He was even trending on twitter and I didn't see any defending tweets so Sojourn go home lol.

You know what, he's right. Pack it up everyone, Twitter made the call. We're done here.

vilpertti

Jun 18, 2002
Visit site
Perry is the lowest scum of the league and I wish him nothing but the worst. At least Ott had the decency to fight Doug Murray once when Murray was with the Sharks. But Perry is a low class weasel who needs to get what's coming to him.

I hope he walks into a room and forgets what he needed to do there.

Finnished

Jan 31, 2013
Lol imagine the reactions if Komarov had done that to McDavid.. oh well as you know Komarov isn't such a scum.

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
I can't believe Perry attempted to murder the next Gretzky like that. I am so glad he is ok and dodged that career-ending, murderous play.

God bless us, every one.
Lmao

In all seriousness though, I didn't like the hit and I can understand why people overreacted. Everyone has had a chance to calm down now, there is no reason to pretend that Perry was trying to put him in the hospital.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
It really wasn't that bad, but it was done by a customary idiot so the lash back is normal.

Corey Perry - Most punchable face in hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad