Copa America 2020-1

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Why is Tite leaving, they look certain to make the WC? Copa seems rather unimportant in the bigger picture (if e.g Argentina's best players won't be there either). For him. all of this would be forgotten by the time WC comes around.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Why is Tite leaving, they look certain to make the WC? Copa seems rather unimportant in the bigger picture (if e.g Argentina's best players won't be there either). For him. all of this would be forgotten by the time WC comes around.
I’m not sure but he was being blamed for not controlling the players rebellion. Argentina will play I’d be shocked if they agreed to not play. This is their best chance in years and for some their last to win anything.

neymar looks the worst out of this tho.

Reactions: gary69

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Oh,I see, it's different if he he is being sacked rather than voluntarily leaving.

I know that Brazil FA are trigger happy when it comes to managers, but even so it would amazing to sack a manager who has a perfect win record in the WC qualifiers so far.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh,I see, it's different if he he is being sacked rather than voluntarily leaving.

I know that Brazil FA are trigger happy when it comes to managers, but even so it would amazing to sack a manager who has a perfect win record in the WC qualifiers so far.
It makes sense though. Who wants to be blamed for something they have no control over? What kind of work environment is that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I almost posted two days ago that somehow people would manage to blame Neymar, and to nobody's surprise, here we go.
Purely speculative but he didn’t play last year and Brazilians are already hating on him for it. Hell depending on why they are refusing to play they might in the right. But make no mistake he along with others I’m sure are running this.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, let's throw a name out there just because...
If he was still with Barca, you wouldn't write crap like that.
This has been going on ever since he left your sorry club too :)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, let's throw a name out there just because...
If he was still with Barca, you wouldn't write crap like that.
This has been going on ever since he left your sorry club too :)
European players... doesn’t take a genius. Also I laughed and thought he was faking the injury in 2014. I also have praised him multiple times while at psg. You know this becuase ive shown you it. Keep digging tho.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
So, Brasil spoke out said they are against the copa but will play. Looks like Tite stays on for now.

Argentina injury front Emi looks fine and should be good to go for Monday. Cuti remains to be seen. Having tests done. SHouldnt be out for long regardless if he misses the opener. What could've been horrible looks ok for now. Scaloni just needs to grow a pair though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad