GDT: Connor McDavid vs Oshawa Generals - OHL Finals Discussion

azashi

May 31, 2006
Generals look better so far. They even managed a complete offensive zone line change.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
You have one job, Debrincat, stay onside when McDavid turns it up in the neutral zone, meatball

Gr8one

Mar 3, 2008
Calgary
I know he's a Stars prospect but I really hope Remi Elie makes the show. He's got a great hockey name. Just rolls off the tongue.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
Well I was going to plunk down 30 dollars for the whole series, but people are saying the feed is not the greatest, I paid ten bucks for the AHL game yesterday and the feed was atrocious. When are these guys going to get their stuff together and provide a decent HD feed.

Gr8one

Mar 3, 2008
Calgary
Well I was going to plunk down 30 dollars for the whole series, but people are saying the feed is not the greatest, I paid ten bucks for the AHL game yesterday and the feed was atrocious. When are these guys going to get their stuff together and provide a decent HD feed.

It really makes the OHL and AHL look bush league. I mean the Utica feed last night, the cheerleader and crowd cameras had better resolution than the actual game camera. I mean wtf?!?

azashi

May 31, 2006
It really makes the OHL and AHL look bush league. I mean the Utica feed last night, the cheerleader and crowd cameras had better resolution than the actual game camera. I mean wtf?!?

And that price! $10? For one game? Hilarious.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
For anyone talking about the OHL stream, hockeystreams has an HD rogers tv feed
BXib47e.jpg

azashi

May 31, 2006
If you're the Oilers, do you toss a 4th or 5th round pick at Kurtis MacDermid?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad