Post-Game Talk: congressperson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
His value that low to buy him out. I rather deal him for young depth down the road like they did with Gaborik.
What is all this talk about dealing Zibby? For real? Is this a general preference OR a select few? WHO thinks he isn't worth his contract, regardless of what we feel in regard to his underproduction? His 200' play isn't found so easy throughout the league. Every time we are on the PK, I feel like we have a better chance of scoring than the opposition. We get GREAT opportunities, nearly every PK. A credit to him, Kreids and whoever is on defense.

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
wtf is the deal with our schedule? SIX straight weekends with back to backs.

Every single weekend from 11/24 through 12/31 we have back to back games, 4 of the 6 are actually 3 games in 4 nights and one of those is part of 4 games in 6 nights.

We had that random full week off, they couldn’t have alleviated some of these back to backs by throwing a game or two into that week?
There was a time when back to back on the weekend was the norm -- it was rare teams only had one game.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Advanced stats are great when you are discussing bottom of the roster players. But when you are discussing top players getting paid top dollar, I don't really give a shit about how good they are defensively or what their expected goals are if they are not actually scoring. And the fact is that Zibanejad is on pace for one of his worst seasons 5v5. And like a lot worse, not just by 1 or 2 points. We are talking almost half the production of last year.
Advanced stats seem to matter considering the team is at the top of the league. What would be better? Zib grabbing some garbage goals with a losing record or the team doing anything it takes to win even if Zib scores less?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Not going to lie: I turned this off after the 1st. It was unwatchable.
YOU ARE a good fan, don't let anyone tell you differently. Me, OTH.......even if we're down 4-0 after 1 period, I will continue to watch in hopes of quite the comeback, and even if they lose......I wanna see a FIGHT to try and come back. But, may be you have better things to do with your time. I try and get things done before and after the game, affording me 2+ hours of anxiety.

Reactions: bhamill

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
YOU ARE a good fan, don't let anyone tell you differently. Me, OTH.......even if we're down 4-0 after 1 period, I will continue to watch in hopes of quite the comeback, and even if they lose......I wanna see a FIGHT to try and come back. But, may be you have better things to do with your time. I try and get things done before and after the game, affording me 2+ hours of anxiety.
Right with ya -- those panic/anxiety attacks really get the blood pumping!!!!!

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
Honestly I’m usually as masochistic as you. It wasn’t even that they were losing and playing badly, it was just an unwatchable game. I kept checking back, I’d watch segments like the 5v3 pp, and change the ch again. Haha.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I never turn it off or give up hope, however I watch it on delay and can skip skip skip in 5 second increments which makes it much more tolerable. Passing practie session between the D behind the net? Skip. 10 guys back in NZ to muck anything interesting? Skip skip. Missed a zoom in on Emily or Quinn? *BRAKES SCREECH* REWIND REWIND REWIND

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
I never turn it off or give up hope, however I watch it on delay and can skip skip skip in 5 second increments which makes it much more tolerable. Passing practie session between the D behind the net? Skip. 10 guys back in NZ to muck anything interesting? Skip skip. Missed a zoom in on Emily or Quinn? *BRAKES SCREECH* REWIND REWIND REWIND
Hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad