Post-Game Talk: congressperson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_9049.gif

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Nothing went right tonight. Rest up. I want to see Washington crushed this weekend.

Reactions: tlk

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Injuries starting to take a toll? Team looked really out of sync tonight. Wondering if Kakko's defense is being missed as well.
C'mon. One Kakko missing doesn't collapse the entire team defensively, which they did today. Shesty didn't do them any favours either.

How many games are we going to give Kreider and Zibanejad before action is taken?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
When is the putrid first line gonna get any criticism especially our first line 9 million dollar center. DId you see his soft ass effort on the Giroux goal? If Trochecks line doesn't do anything we aren't winning unless Shesty gives up a goal or less.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Any professional athlete in a helmet sport with long hair is a joke. Chudbinejad cares more about his off season hairstyle heading to looloapoaplooza than his on ice play.
Chris Simon would have torn your head from shoulders. Z had points in like what 7 or 8 straight games coming into tonight? And you're worried about his hair?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Any professional athlete in a helmet sport with long hair is a joke. Chudbinejad cares more about his off season hairstyle heading to looloapoaplooza than his on ice play.
nah Goodrow is the bigger problem lol not the 9 million dollar center who drives zero offense. He is very lucky this team has been carried by Trochecks line.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
One of the worst losses in franchise history.

Lavi and staff have some work to do. Puck management has gotten loose.

Reactions: tlk

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Chris Simon would have torn your head from shoulders. Z had points in like what 7 or 8 straight games coming into tonight? And you're worried about his hair?

That line has been the worst all season. Kakko didn't work with them, wheeler didn't work with them, brodzinski is not fairing any better. He has zero compete and it's not hard to see. It's a joke when Panarin is bearing down and fighting off guys after taking last season to heart. Zibanejad could not be more relaxed. I don't think he even realizes it's a contact sport. We're doomed if this is the guy we're getting for the next 7 years. His hair is only one thing I'm worried about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad