Congrats to the 67s…

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Nah.. the smugness came from your initial post.

Near as I can see it's not only Knights fans who called you out... but sure if it makes you feel better

There was nothing smug about my initial post. That post is no different than the posts I make on other team threads congratulating them for winning a round in the playoffs….Or from those that post it on the Ottawa thread. I have no idea why anyone would consider that smug. I didn’t try to disparage any other team or mock any other team in any way. You just felt the need to respond sarcastically which I ignored for obvious reasons (aka, this conversation now). The only reason to post it was to highlight that Ottawa has done it three out of four years which is an accomplishment and I thought others may be interested in knowing since this is an OHL board.

It’s not like I was rubbing anyone’s nose in it. Just because you see the worst in people and their intentions doesn’t make it so.

If your intention posting on these boards is to simply piss people off and act like a ”Karen,” you do a really good job of it. If we were to do a poll for the most miserable and irritating regular poster, you’d win in a landslide. Why don’t you try being nice for once and stop being an overbearing crossing guard blowing your whistle at every little thing you notice?

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
There was nothing smug about my initial post. That post is no different than the posts I make on other team threads congratulating them for winning a round in the playoffs….Or from those that post it on the Ottawa thread. I have no idea why anyone would consider that smug. I didn’t try to disparage any other team or mock any other team in any way. You just felt the need to respond sarcastically which I ignored for obvious reasons (aka, this conversation now). The only reason to post it was to highlight that Ottawa has done it three out of four years which is an accomplishment and I thought others may be interested in knowing since this is an OHL board.

It’s not like I was rubbing anyone’s nose in it. Just because you see the worst in people and their intentions doesn’t make it so.

If your intention posting on these boards is to simply piss people off and act like a ”Karen,” you do a really good job of it. If we were to do a poll for the most miserable and irritating regular poster, you’d win in a landslide. Why don’t you try being nice for once and stop being an overbearing crossing guard blowing your whistle at every little thing you notice?
Ya.. congrats

Reactions: I Loveallsports

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Ya.. congrats

Thanks! Much nicer. Be well, Otto. I sort of have a soft spot for Sarnia but I did have London coming out of the Conference before the playoffs started. Best of luck in the next round. Should be an awesome series. Although, I think whomever comes out of the East will win the League Championship! Aka Robertson Trophy…

• Haha

All the Answers

Jan 19, 2020
You know how they say opposites attract? Well you two are fighting because you're the same person. Sorry I found this thread.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
This didn't age all that well. Check out the teams in the OHL Final.

Remember, the post wasn’t about this year it was highlighting that it was the 3rd time in 4 years. I know you are mocking the reply by RD but at the same time, the original post was misunderstood.

ecraigs

Sponsor
Dec 6, 2013
Remember, the post wasn’t about this year it was highlighting that it was the 3rd time in 4 years. I know you are mocking the reply by RD but at the same time, the original post was misunderstood.
These people seem really triggered by one post. Regular season championships are worthy of celebration. What happens after that is often a crap shoot.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
These people seem really triggered by one post. Regular season championships are worthy of celebration. What happens after that is often a crap shoot.

And the post wasn’t even about this season in particular. How often does a team do it 3 in 4? not often. That was the whole point of the post. If winning it one year was super important, I would have posted it the two times before.

• Haha

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
How did it not age well. Did they not win the League Championship (not playoff but regular season)? How does something that a team actually do not age well?

It would be like saying the Bruins won the Presidents Trophy and lost in round two and that did not age well.
Sorry but the 2023 OHL Championship belongs to the Peterborough Petes.

Buttsy

Jul 28, 2015
London
Congrats to the Petes.
Congrats to the 67s.
LOL, politically and factually correct an sums up the past OHL season nicely! And yes 3 out of 4 seasons is impressive in a league where it seems traditionally to be "Feast for 1-2 Years & then Famine for 3-4 Years" .....

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
Congrats to the Petes.
Congrats to the 67s.
LOL, politically and factually correct an sums up the past OHL season nicely! And yes 3 out of 4 seasons is impressive in a league where it seems traditionally to be "Feast for 1-2 Years & then Famine for 3-4 Years" .....
However it is the Petes winning the J Ross Robertson Cup that will be remembered and Peterborough will be referred to as the 2022-2023 OHL Champions. Not Ottawa as OHL Regular Season Champions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad