Confirmed with link: The Hurricanes have at least 20 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
How do we know its not just a few people using multiple accounts liking each other?

How do you know it's not like 500 people, with multiple users posting on each username to up each account's post count and therefore giving each account more posts to like? :huh: Canes fans have jobs and wives and meth to smoke, you can't possibly think we have enough time to make so many posts to be liked so quickly that we could totally overtake the likes board in a matter of just 4 days, do you?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
In all seriousness, I will say I’m surprised at the amount of negativity in this thread. We did a fun, silly, meaningless thing. The 120+ page thread of nonsense was probably the most fun I’ve had on HFBoards. Likes mean nothing... the ranking of likes means nothing. Turning it into a billboard to poke at the Sabres was just lighthearted fun, like all painting your faces for the game.

Life’s way too short to spend it being mad about nonsense.
The funny part is that none of the negativity seems to be from Sabres fans. Just people like that to whiny and can't stand fun.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I kind of still want to start calling you Andre.

André.

giphy.gif

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It would've been pretty weird crap to pull off with perfect strangers. You start counting on some dude in faraway country to do something because he said on internet he would, it's a mere technicality at that point if he is a Nigerian prince or not.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
It would've been pretty weird crap to pull off with perfect strangers. You start counting on some dude in faraway country to do something because he said on internet he would, it's a mere technicality at that point if he is a Nigerian prince or not.

Imagine the difficulty of getting people in Latvia and Finland and three time zone in North America to do this....no, it had to be all a big fake. There's no way that could ever happen, it's just unpossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad