Confirmed with link: The Hurricanes have at least 20 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
How are there 390 replies in this thread? That's the equivalent of every Canes fan replying almost 20 times.

Reactions: MinJaBen

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
How are there 390 replies in this thread? That's the equivalent of every Canes fan replying almost 20 times.
I went and google searched for a pic of Captain Freedom getting manhandled, but what I found is even more accurate portrayal of my contempt:

Captain+Planet+is+Watching+You.jpg

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
some blogger picked up on all this

https://www.canescountry.com/2017/1...-notes-how-to-watch-storm-advisory-statistics

The Canes forum regulars, already well known for pimping themselves out as bandwagon draftees to other playoff-bound teams as well as for constantly being abused with attendance jokes and inane trade proposals, started a like campaign to plant themselves on the leaderboard, and from there, it grew into an elaborate plan to not only take over the entire leaderboard but to do so in style. And yes, the spelling of ‘Sabers’ is a deliberate inside board joke.

Relocation rumors and eight years without postseason hockey can do strange things to a fan base.

:laugh:

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
some blogger picked up on all this

https://www.canescountry.com/2017/1...-notes-how-to-watch-storm-advisory-statistics

The Canes forum regulars, already well known for pimping themselves out as bandwagon draftees to other playoff-bound teams as well as for constantly being abused with attendance jokes and inane trade proposals, started a like campaign to plant themselves on the leaderboard, and from there, it grew into an elaborate plan to not only take over the entire leaderboard but to do so in style. And yes, the spelling of ‘Sabers’ is a deliberate inside board joke.

Relocation rumors and eight years without postseason hockey can do strange things to a fan base.

:laugh:

"Some blogger" andrewahr confirmed.

Reactions: MinJaBen and Tryamw

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
There's no doubt in my mind that tarheelhockey deserve pretty fat contract in Giancarlo Stanton mold for the way he represent our fan community around here. He's legit star, true franchise icon. Unsustainable has been nothing short of a workhorse for us but the kid should improve in some aspects of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad