Recalled/Assigned: Confirmed: Korshkov Called Up

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I like Korshkov. Having a bottom six of Korshkov, Engvall and Mikheyev should be good going forward.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I like Korshkov. Having a bottom six of Korshkov, Engvall and Mikheyev should be good going forward.

I liked Soup in the top 6 before he went down, great size and speed. His puck retrievals etc was an element that we needed in that group.

Reactions: Nylander88

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
I liked Soup in the top 6 before he went down, great size and speed. His puck retrievals etc was an element that we needed in that group.

All I know is more Engvall, Mikheyev and Korshkov, and less Johnsson and Kerfoot.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
All I know is more Engvall, Mikheyev and Korshkov, and less Johnsson and Kerfoot.

Can I also add Kapanen? The speed North/South is great, but he tries to dangle way too much and the IQ is questionable and his ceiling seems to be 3rd line RW. Top 6 doesn't work when he is promoted.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Why? He looked very solid in his only game and scored a nice goal.

All though he looked great.
It's better to get him into games in the A with a bigger role then to sit him in the press box. He is waiver eligible, and Timashov and Gauthier are not. With the Malgin acquisition there are less spots for him.

Makes sense to me.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Why? He looked very solid in his only game and scored a nice goal.

Him and Liljegren have both looked very good at the NHL level. Both need to play though. Makes more sense for Korshkov (and Liljegren as well) to play top minutes in the AHL rather than sitting in the press box in the NHL.

Einzakin

Jan 20, 2011
Korshkov scored a goal but he was slow out there. That line had the Pens D with the puck in our zone too much. Needs to be better positionally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad