Recalled/Assigned: Confirmed: Korshkov Called Up

lipstickjunkie

Jan 5, 2017
Crazy. How many players on this team will have made their NHL debut this year? Seems like an abnormal amount.

Off the top of my head...

Korshkov
Sandin
Liljegren
Brooks
Engvall
Marchment
Timashov
Mikheyev
Kaskisuo

Anyone I'm missing?

Reactions: Gary Nylund

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I wonder why Millstein took down the post. Liljegrens agent leaked the infor that he was playing well before it was announced and that was fine. I don't see much of a difference here.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Is he really the best there is to try and get in the playoffs? How does Agostino not get called up?
This is a move you make if you're planning for next season isn't it?
Kappy
Johnsson
Moore
They've done this every year with someone. Sandin I figured was this year's version but maybe there's more. It's a good chance before the trade deadline to see what you're working with. Benching Gauthier or Timashov in his place won't hurt anything

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Congrats to him

Side note: does Dan Milstein represent pretty much every russian player?

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
The potential for a good look would seem to be there due to the winger injuries.

Rogie

ALIVE
May 17, 2013
Kyoungsan
If he is more physical than Goat, which I assume he is, I can see Goat's NHL career over.

I've cheered so hard for the Goat for so long, but, I think the next time he gets waived is his last.
I love the guy's story and everything, but, there is no 'nice guy/gentleman' role for a bottom 6 player.

It's too bad, because he has potential to really make a difference, but he can't change his personality unfortunately.

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Clifford spezza korshov
Or
Clifford Gauthier korshkov

We may have a crash and bang line .

Clifford show him how to hit every shift

This kid has a real mean streek
If Clifford can teach Gauthier and Korshkov to have a hit of a mean streak, I'd be very excited. But his skating is still 'meh' for an NHLer which scares me

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
If he is more physical than Goat, which I assume he is, I can see Goat's NHL career over.

I've cheered so hard for the Goat for so long, but, I think the next time he gets waived is his last.
I love the guy's story and everything, but, there is no 'nice guy/gentleman' role for a bottom 6 player.

It's too bad, because he has potential to really make a difference, but he can't change his personality unfortunately.

Apparently has had it bad for the the GOAT for a while, trade him for a second and be done with it....:sarcasm:

frazzy

Nov 27, 2018
Crazy. How many players on this team will have made their NHL debut this year? Seems like an abnormal amount.

Off the top of my head...

Korshkov
Sandin
Liljegren
Brooks
Engvall
Marchment
Timashov
Mikheyev
Kaskisuo

Anyone I'm missing?

Aberg?

Bigmarycombo

Jul 15, 2017
Gauthier is the worst skater on the team, plays way too soft for a fourth line center especially with his size

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Gauthier is the worst skater on the team, plays way too soft for a fourth line center especially with his size
Of the games that he was good, he actually played wing. Think he is better as a winger and just crash the net and forecheck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad