Common theme of the draft is SIZE down the middle. What is the future of our C's?

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
DD has 5 points in 20 playoff games. Let that marinate for a while.

I'd put my life that galchenyuk would outproduce him in 20 games.

You and others built him up into something he isn't. At least own it.

If you check the front of his sweater, you will notice that he plays for The Montreal Canadiens. His team happens to be in the playoffs fighting for survival. And like it or not, the Habs will win or lose as a team.

For it would be just as easy (and pointless) to find something wrong or lacking with EVERY single Habs player.

No offense man, but bash posts during the playoffs make you and the fan base look moronic.

Check the front page on our board. How many threads do you see negative against the Bruins? Now how many do you see negative against Habs players?

Yes, it's tiresome and foolish.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I have no issue dealing Pleks for a good winger. Last game soured me on him. And he was my favorite player...

Well that's kind of sad, sorry to hear that.

If we could get a winger capable of playing on the PK, playing 20mins/night, scoring 50pts a season, and maybe bringing a physical presence to the team..... Might be worth looking in to.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
I have no problem with Desharnais on the team, but like some of you I seriously hope he isn't our offensive go-to centre by the end of next season. He simply can not handle tough minutes and has been invisible offensively. He has value as an exploitation centre, meaning he needs to be the 3-4 C on the team to do that, yet at those spots one would not expect Pacioretty to follow him down there.

If he could work as a playmaking winger, I think his value would actually be better than as a centre.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Dubinsky, Callahan (UFA), Foligno, Hornqvist, Boedker, Ladd, Johansson....

Would anyone consider moving Plekanec in a deal around one these two-way wingers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad