Inactive
NA​

Last edited:

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Will be there.

My biggest question of the night is will the Sabres fans that show up, and some will show up, behave? The considerable Pens fans that came to the Nat on Sunday, actually realized that it wasn't worth the effort to act up at a per-season game. Not so sure Buffalo fans will be as smart.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I'll be there too. I've been to 3 games vs Buffalo before, had beer spilled on me twice. But until that happened, I was thoroughly entertained by their constant shouts of "jackets suck" even as we were kicking their *****.

The one I remember in particular was how loud and obnoxious they were before the game started, and then when we won 4-0, they were absolutely dead silent leaving the arena. Victory is sweet.

Was hoping to see Murray, but Bob is a good consolation. :)

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
The one I remember in particular was how loud and obnoxious they were before the game started, and then when we won 4-0, they were absolutely dead silent leaving the arena. Victory is sweet.

I loved that game. Their early chants of "Let's go Buffalo!" were mocked later in the game with chants of "Go home, Buffalo!" So much fun.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
FYI, Buffalo's lines for tonight:

:sabres Official Lines for tonight

Foligno-Hodgson-Vanek
Girgensons-Grigorenko-Tropp
Ennis-Larsson-Armia
Scott-Ellis-Tardif

Ehrhoff-Myers
McNabb-Ruhwedel
Sulzer-Gauthier-Leduc

Miller
Hackett

bester vaive

Fear the Titan!
Nov 8, 2010
Buffalo is bringing a good lineup. Should be fun to watch, especially if the Foligno brothers are on the ice at the same time.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
I'll be there. Man, I don't know squat about that 3rd defensive pairing. I like the forward lines and the overall team though.

Boooone! Plus I get to take another look at my boy Anderson. It's a shame they sent Bass out to Minny (Hands down my favorite Jacket roll player not in the NHL); not to mention Rychel.

I haven't paid as much attention to camp as I normally do (not the mention the thread). I haven't seen Wennberg's name thrown around. He not at camp? I saw something about Dano.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
I'll be there too. I've been to 3 games vs Buffalo before, had beer spilled on me twice. But until that happened, I was thoroughly entertained by their constant shouts of "jackets suck" even as we were kicking their *****.

Was hoping to see Murray, but Bob is a good consolation. :)

My personal favorite was a game where Buffalo led most of the game only for Columbus to tie it and win in OT if I'm not mistaken. A group of a few 20 something jackholes were behind me talking smack the entire game. After the game ended, even the young kid near me in my row was even talking smack back to them and laughing at them as they left..

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Wennberg's roll is in Sweden.

Hmm? His roll is in Sweden? Maybe he really loves kanelbullar?

Playing in Sweden is the best thing for Wennberg's development. It's a big jump for being a junior playing in Allsvenskan to playing for a SHL team that's very system focused.

So far two goals in a game and a half for Wennberg so the transition is going well. He's center a line with Fabian Brunnström and Evan McGrath so he's playing with guys used to NA hockey.

Developing offensively is what he really needs to focus on, and there aren't any concerns about lack of ice time or playing out of position with Frölunda.

He might be ready to make the jump to NA next season, but it's too early to tell.

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I'll be there. Man, I don't know squat about that 3rd defensive pairing. I like the forward lines and the overall team though.

Boooone! Plus I get to take another look at my boy Anderson. It's a shame they sent Bass out to Minny (Hands down my favorite Jacket roll player not in the NHL); not to mention Rychel.

I haven't paid as much attention to camp as I normally do (not the mention the thread). I haven't seen Wennberg's name thrown around. He not at camp? I saw something about Dano.

Haven't you heard those aren't allowed?

Wish I were going. I'd love to see Foligno vs. Foligno.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
Anyone know if either of these 2 games are gonna be streamed anywhere? Thought I read somewhere that all of the CBJ games (that arent on NHL network) will be streamed on CBJ website?

3-2 CBJ over Buff

3-2 over MIN in a shootout

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
Anyone know if either of these 2 games are gonna be streamed anywhere? Thought I read somewhere that all of the CBJ games (that arent on NHL network) will be streamed on CBJ website?

3-2 CBJ over Buff

3-2 over MIN in a shootout

Home game is on 1460. Have not heard about a stream.

bizzz*

Wrong Foligno scored when the Jackets had 3 d-men on the ice (at least according to the nhl.com boxscore).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad