Columbus Thread VI (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbjfan

Jul 4, 2002
Visit site
Has anyone had the cupcakes from Kittie's Cakes? Holy cow, had some yesterday and they were amazing. I am not a desert guy, but these were great.

348s.jpg

Cupcakes are great, but the Micky-O (oatmeal cream pie) and scones are even better.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I'll be there tonight.....won't be early enough to tailgate

Canes are playing really well.....hoping to see Bob tonight and let Korpi have the Hawks tomorrow, then Bob fresh for the Caps Sunday

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I have a Dubinsky Jersey exactly like this one, it's been bad luck in Raleigh so it has to go. Worn 8 times and the Jackets have won 2. This year 2 trips to PNC and didn't get to see Bob play either game, bad karma.

sells for $170 new, it's at the dry cleaners right now and you'll never know the difference between this one and a brand new one. I'll take $80 for it and I'll pay the shipping. If no one wants it by Thursday the 6th it's going on Ebay. Size is XL

thumb.aspx

jacketsnc33

Nov 24, 2007
I have a pair for home game 1 (likely game 3 of series) for sale. 118 row HH. $170 each OBO.

IndyDave

Jul 30, 2005
ok - I guessed wrong when I bought home game 2, which is now Game 4 of the Pens series.

I'm not going to be able to use my tickets. I was only good for a game on Friday, Saturday or Sunday given my son's school schedule.

I would prefer to sell my two tickets to a Jackets fan and avoid Ticketmaster, Stub Hub fees.

I have two tickets in Section 101, Row MM for home playoff game 2, which is Game 4.

I will sell them for my cost including all the fees I paid to buy - $277.50 total for both tickets.

When you pay me via PayPal, I will transfer the tickets to you via the free Ticketmaster transfer. You will need a Ticketmaster account for me send them

Send me a PM and include your e-mail. I will e-mail you back with my Pay Pal information. Looks like I need your name and ticketmaster account (i.e. email on your Ticketmaster account).

If Game 3 is Easter Sunday, I will be back in the market for tickets, but for now I need to try to get these sold.

I will monitor my PM the best I can. I will post back here when the tickets are sold.

Thanks - Go Jackets

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I have a Dubinsky Jersey exactly like this one, it's been bad luck in Raleigh so it has to go. Worn 8 times and the Jackets have won 2. This year 2 trips to PNC and didn't get to see Bob play either game, bad karma.

sells for $170 new, it's at the dry cleaners right now and you'll never know the difference between this one and a brand new one. I'll take $80 for it and I'll pay the shipping. If no one wants it by Thursday the 6th it's going on Ebay. Size is XL

thumb.aspx

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Men-039-s-C...k-Navy-Home-Premier-Player-Jer-/192150907068?

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Are they sending printed tickets out for "extra strips" bought by STH? I got the hard tickets for my regular seats, but none for the additional strip I bought.

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
Are they sending printed tickets out for "extra strips" bought by STH? I got the hard tickets for my regular seats, but none for the additional strip I bought.

My rep said they were going to be sent on different dates. Both of mine arrived yesterday, so the extras should be there today.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Home Game 1 ticket prices pretty reasonable. $85 - $90 for decent uppers and $125 for lowers.

Similar seats at Pittsburgh running about $10 cheaper

Can't imagine prices go much lower and may bump upwards after game dates are announced.

IndyDave

Jul 30, 2005
ok - I guessed wrong when I bought home game 2, which is now Game 4 of the Pens series.

I'm not going to be able to use my tickets. I was only good for a game on Friday, Saturday or Sunday given my son's school schedule.

I would prefer to sell my two tickets to a Jackets fan and avoid Ticketmaster, Stub Hub fees.

I have two tickets in Section 101, Row MM for home playoff game 2, which is Game 4.

I will sell them for my cost including all the fees I paid to buy - $277.50 total for both tickets.

When you pay me via PayPal, I will transfer the tickets to you via the free Ticketmaster transfer. You will need a Ticketmaster account for me send them

Send me a PM and include your e-mail. I will e-mail you back with my Pay Pal information. Looks like I need your name and ticketmaster account (i.e. email on your Ticketmaster account).

If Game 3 is Easter Sunday, I will be back in the market for tickets, but for now I need to try to get these sold.

I will monitor my PM the best I can. I will post back here when the tickets are sold.

Thanks - Go Jackets

Taking one last shot at selling these here before I list them on the Ticketmaster resale site. These are Game 4, Tuesday April 18.

To help facilitate the sale, I will absorb my original Ticketmaster fees and drop the price to face value ($125 per ticket). Total $250 for both tickets. This is less than the price for lowers on any of the ticket resale sites.

Will put them on Ticketmaster later this evening if not sold

Thanks

Last edited:

CBJBuckeye68

Apr 10, 2017
Games 3 and 4

I have two game 3 tickets that I am unable to use as it is Easter Sunday. They are section 205 Row M. I am looking for two game 4 tickets and would be willing to trade/transfer via Ticketmaster. Message if interested. Thanks!

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Home Game 1 ticket prices pretty reasonable. $85 - $90 for decent uppers and $125 for lowers.

Can't imagine prices go much lower and may bump upwards after game dates are announced.

Upper bowl seat prices for Home Game 1 jumping up about $20/each. Now a pair of upper bowl seats for Home Game 1 starting at $105/ticket on Ticketexchange. Still a few upper bowl pairs just under $100/ticket left on Stubhub.

Still a few lower bowl pairs starting around $125/ticket.

CBJBuckeye68

Apr 10, 2017
I have two game 3 tickets that I am unable to use as it is Easter Sunday. They are section 205 Row M. I am looking for two game 4 tickets and would be willing to trade/transfer via Ticketmaster. Message if interested. Thanks!

Would be willing to sell these tickets for $100 each, message if interested!

Apr 9, 2009
USA

Figured this would fit in here. I've gone to the playoffs seven years in a row now, including a game in the finals last year.

I have bought every single one of those tickets the day of the game, and it has been the cheapest time. That was for Pittsburgh, but I figured it was worth noting..I paid $300 for center ice in game 2 of the finals last year. Same ticket was $500 only a few days before.

IndyDave

Jul 30, 2005
I have my tickets for Sunday. Barring a multiple overtime game, our intent is to make the 2:45 or so drive home after the game. There will be an overnight bag in case the game goes on to early Monday morning or something.

I'm looking for recommendations for where to park. I'm looking for a lot that will empty out quickly and has good access to 670 (or another quick exit to get me to 71 or 70 or 315 - whatever gets me moving quickly).

I also see there is a Clippers game at 2 p.m. so that could take away some options west of the Arena.

Thanks in advance for any ideas. Feel free to DM me if you don't want to share your secret spots with the world. :laugh:

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
Figured this would fit in here. I've gone to the playoffs seven years in a row now, including a game in the finals last year.

I have bought every single one of those tickets the day of the game, and it has been the cheapest time. That was for Pittsburgh, but I figured it was worth noting..I paid $300 for center ice in game 2 of the finals last year. Same ticket was $500 only a few days before.

They are a rapidly depreciating asset on game day. It is easier to go down if by yourself, but probably not something most people are comfortable doing especially if looking for multiple seats together. I think it was still damn near impossible to get tickets to the Cubs/Indians games last Fall. I know one of my buddies was offered $5,000 for his game 7 tickets in his hotel lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad