Columbus Thread IV (All City/Arena Questions, Ticket Exchange, Meetups, etc in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Im super pissed with my rep and the process in general. I get ZERO emails from the team or ticket reps concerning the STH events. The only way Ive been hearing about it is from my neighbor who is a STH as well. Ive called and spoke with my rep several times and he assures me he's "emailing someone" to have it looked at. Anyone have a point of contact for STH sales supervisors?

Try 614-246-3350. I think that is the general number. Tell them what you want. I changed my Rep before last season. Glad that I did.

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
Thing to remember is that there are different levels of STH status. Not every event is for all STH. We have a full plan PSL and a half plan PSL. We get more STH events throughout the full season PSL plan than the half. All Full Season Ticket holders get the same amount of perks, PSL or not. Next seems to be the partial plan PSL STH, and lastly the non PSL partial STH. At least that's what I've been told. For example, the Zoo is only full season STH and partial with PSL.

Some people who are in the PSL or full season plans who are not getting notices need to get that taken care of with the reps. I get why you'd be ticked off. People without full plans and/or PSL's just don't get the same level of benefits. The more successful CBJ gets, the harder it will be to extend these perks through a larger and larger STH population. I was amazed at the size of the crowd at Fanfest last night. This was open to the general public, but has been in the past, as well. I'm hoping the bigger fanfest crowd will translate into more butts in seats on game day. It would be great to see casual fans come to some games.

From what I've seen, heard, and read from around the league, CBJ has greater access to the players than the vast majority of teams for the public at events such as this. In Philly they pay for admission as well as the right to get an item autographed.

I know folks struggling with notification for events weren't speaking of this in specific, but the discussion brought it to mind.

Last edited:

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Anyone heard anything about when this year's cards will be mailed? I am assuming sometime this week but hadn't heard anything official from the team yet. Just checking to make sure I'm not out of the loop.

IBleedUnionBlue

Aug 16, 2009
I wont be able to attend most of the preseason games (Pitt - Carolina - Nashville).

PM me if you want to purchase Club seats, 1st row for any of these games.

CBJ Tiffin

Jan 2, 2011
Anyone heard anything about when this year's cards will be mailed? I am assuming sometime this week but hadn't heard anything official from the team yet. Just checking to make sure I'm not out of the loop.

I only bought 6 games, but my card was on my porch today.

CAMSANITY

Jan 30, 2013
Redondo Beach
Big day for me today. I finally pulled the trigger and got full season tickets. I'll be in section 210 row K for the year and I couldn't be more excited! Come on season opener!

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Rep told me that they were mailed out in 2 shipments: Saturday and some Monday. From what I understand most will be arriving today or tomorrow. Excited to get the package tomorrow.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Nothing yet on parking for this season that I've received.

Also, sounds like Fanbucks will be on a card to be mailed out sometime during the preseason? Get the card and load/purchase them from your account. Sounds like a better system to me.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Looking for 4 tickets on Dec 13th. Secs 103,104,115,114 or C3, C4 or anything close to that. Don't gouge me too hard :P

Last edited:

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Not a true fan but always find myself rooting for them. Shoulda beat Pittsburgh. Really hope they're in some kind of wildcard contention near the end of the year; a healthy Cameron and Gordon could get them in for the first time in forever.

Not a huge Manziel fan but if he can master the pro game and be that guy, Browns will be up there among the best. It'd be overdue.

Maybe I should make the transition to becoming a fan. But I can't root for Ohio State. I like staying awake when I'm watching football at 3am.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
Not a true fan but always find myself rooting for them. Shoulda beat Pittsburgh. Really hope they're in some kind of wildcard contention near the end of the year; a healthy Cameron and Gordon could get them in for the first time in forever.

Not a huge Manziel fan but if he can master the pro game and be that guy, Browns will be up there among the best. It'd be overdue.

Maybe I should make the transition to becoming a fan. But I can't root for Ohio State. I like staying awake when I'm watching football at 3am.

You should move this discussion to the Other Sports thread but come on and root for the Browns. I have hope for Manziell but I like Hoyer just fine. Give Johnny some time before suiting him up or trading him.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Any of you season ticket holders see how they are doing fan bucks now? This really pisses me off because I have people that share my tickets and I don't see how to make this work. It would be a royal pain in the ass to have to share the new Fan Bucks credit card. It is only fair that they be able to get Fan Bucks as well.

I will be calling my Rep on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad