Post-Game Talk: Columbus Blue Jackets at New York Rangers - March 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
I still don't understand that deal
Only thing I can think is that Chicago was just so used to being able to ship core pieces off and keep winning that they didn’t think it’s be a problem?

I don’t know. It seemed so obviously stupid at the time and just seems dumber and dumber every day.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Don’t like tanking.

Thought the Rangers totally outplayed Columbus.
Opponents kill us for our mistakes, which are always the most egregious types of miscues. We also hit a bunch of iron.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrrebbor

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Another huge game for both Kreider and Zibanejad. Good to see Hayes get a new high in goals. He’s been really solid this year imo.

Also Panarin is so much better than Saad it’s completely insane.

The Panarin for Saad trade is what happens when a GM goes full HF and decides to trade players for the sake of trading them. That's what HF wants with Kreider.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Hank had a sick first half. He's just fatigued.

We have Georgiev and Shestyorkin, so if we're good again during Hank's career (hopefully) we can give him plenty of time off.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
We’re going to add a top 10 pick plus god knows what else to a very solid core.

Zibanejad Hayes Chytil Andersson Howden I cant think of a time ever we had that kind of center depth in the organization. That to me wins championships.

This thing could work out.

Just no more big deals. I think we're set.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
What did Hank do to offend the hockey gods?

-Water bottle gets sniped.
-Had to face a 2-0.
-Thought he had the puck covered but ref didn’t give him the whistle after stopping a semi breakaway
-Gets completely wrecked and does a back flip

Btw I’m done with Gilmour. Great wheels and nothing else. Very poor in his own zone and subpar hockey IQ. He’s not an NHL player. AAAA guy.

Pionk on the other hand :bow:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Namestnikov was a move for two years down the line.

He's going to be a really nice complimentary piece when this team is set up.

Still worried about our defense going forward but we're going to be scoring 10 goals a game when Lias, Chytil, and Howden are ready.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Meanwhile, Detroit is once again pulling Defeat from the jaws of victory, and they look like they can't do anything about it. They're going down like a frikking meteor. At this rate they could wind up #1.

Reactions: bl02

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
Namestnikov was a move for two years down the line.

He's going to be a really nice complimentary piece when this team is set up.

Still worried about our defense going forward but we're going to be scoring 10 goals a game when Lias, Chytil, and Howden are ready.
I really really like Pionk ... like way more than I thought I would.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Hot take, Zibanejad and Hayes are better than the best version of Stepan.

Yup, they're so dominant they almost marched the NYR no where near the playoffs with all that hotness.
Mean while Dstep still has them beat on points all while playing on the worst team in the league LOL

Reactions: TheTakedown

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I really really like Pionk ... like way more than I thought I would.

Not going to judge him until he gets minutes without Staal, but he clearly has talent, and I think some of his flaws are very coachable. You know, if we ever get a coach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad