GDT: Columbus at New York Rangers | 11/6 7PM

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Who was it who suggested Jones should run PP1? It's happening.

EDIT: Not that Werenski was taken off; he's just apparently playing the spot Wennberg had. :whaaa?:

EDIT 2: Yep, it's official. Only D on the second unit is Savard.
crazyeyes.gif

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Who was it who suggested Jones should run PP1? It's happening.

EDIT: Not that Werenski was taken off; he's just apparently playing the spot Wennberg had. :whaaa?:

EDIT 2: Yep, it's official. Only D on the second unit is Savard.
crazyeyes.gif

honestly it should be nuti

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Why does Jody seem surprised that Wennberg has been ripped from the power play. He’s purely one dimensional on power play and creates no space . Notice how much better the shooting lanes were because Jones, Werenski, and Panarin will all rip the puck.

I’m guessing Torts finally read my posts:D

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Well, that PP wasn't a thing of beauty but at least they are trying something different. Why not Murray or Johnson on the point of the second unit? Seems like he would be a better option that Savvy.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I really hope Bob slays the POs this year to shut some people the f*** up.

Reactions: Viqsi

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Well, that PP wasn't a thing of beauty but at least they are trying something different. Why not Murray or Johnson on the point of the second unit? Seems like he would be a better option that Savvy.
I think Savard has the more accurate shot (tho that's kind of damning with faint praise). If we were to look at alternative picks I would have gone with Nuti.

It could, however, be something so simple as "we have a RHD manning the point" for consistency's sake. :dunno:

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
My feed seems to be a solid minute and a half behind...

Internet has been spotty last few days from Spectrum:/

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
I like how you waited to see him involved in a goal against before making such a proclamation about his play for the whole year. As though such an all-encompassing assessment couldn't possibly have applied earlier.
Lol no, i love how you say this is why i did this in an effort to make me seem less credible. Same old same old. You know the most.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
In less caustic discourse, it's hard for me to overstate just how awesome it is for me that we have that Werenski-Jones pairing. I just remember for years and years watching great-to-elite quality blueline play on the Preds and thinking "damnit, why can't we have that here". And now we do. And it's as beautiful as I imagined it would be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad