• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
7hpf09.jpg

These f***s got 8 powerplays on Sunday vs the Ducks and still couldn't win in regulation.

POLE time: How many infractions will the feckless zebras invent tomorrow?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Feel like these teams are destined to meet again in the WCF and it would be nice to have the home advantage if that happens.

Feel like these teams are destined to meet again in the WCF and it would be nice to have the home advantage if that happens.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Biggest game of the season. Beat these arseholes. Avs guaranteed to get twice as many PP's and McWhiner will still whine about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porkleaker

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
View attachment 685266

These f***s got 8 powerplays on Sunday vs the Ducks and still couldn't win in regulation.

POLE time: How many infractions will the feckless zebras invent tomorrow?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
I was watching this game and trying to remember the last time I saw a game with the power plays so mismatched. I’m fine with games like these when they actually reflect what’s going on in the game but the games haven’t been officiated this way in a long, long time. Not a surprise though that when one finally is it’s in Colorado’s favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad