College Hockey College Free Agent talk II

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Are they actually "in" on Quillan in the sense that they have a shot.

Last I read, they'd love to sign him, but werent on his short list...which is mildly surprising to me considering Sweeney's track record with signing college FA's and having them make an impact.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Love Quillan motor, and his Hockey IQ give me him every day ! Im sure they both would want to step right in and play right away, therefore with the Bruins having only one contract left, I'd take either one but prefer Quillan.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Frank Seravalli:
Collin Graf is undoubtedly the No. 1 NCAA free agent to be signed. I’m told that this is certainly in the works and could potentially happen as soon as today but teams that are interested and in the mix have been told this morning do believe he is headed out east to the Eastern Conference. Some sources are speculating the Boston Bruins, Don Sweeney and the Bruins executive staff were at the game yesterday in Providence to watch these two teams. They got a first-hand viewing of Collin Graf where some would say he had a tough regional tournament

Last edited:

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Interesting. He is not a top tier guy. He had the huge finish with 11 goals in his last 8 games? Which is amazing as that would mean he had 31 goals in his first 161 games . He does not seem like someone you would burn a year of an entry level contract on. He also turned 24 last weekend
Burn a year? He's old enough that his ELC would be only 1 season.

His oldness combined with not a whole lot of production would hint at him being a Providence contract rather than Boston.

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad