Prospect Info: Cole Perfetti, 10th Overall Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
Cole Perfetti finished second in OHL scoring this season. He put up 37 goals and 74 assists for 111 points in 61 games for the Saginaw Spirit. He was outstanding at the Hlinka-Gretzky Cup with eight goals and 12 points in just five games. Perfetti also came up big in the semi-final shootout win over Sweden, scoring three shootout goals. His performance helped Team Canada come home with the silver medal.

The fifth overall pick in the 2018 OHL Priority Draft, Perfetti led all OHL rookies in goals and points last season. He was named to the OHL All-Rookie Team. Overall he had 37 goals and 74 points in 63 games. Perfetti also added eight goals and 14 points in 16 playoff games. Perfetti also excelled on the international stage, putting up two goals and seven assists for nine points in five games at the Under 17 World Hockey Challenge. He led the tournament in assists.

Cole Perfetti Scouting Report: 2020 NHL Draft #7 - Last Word on Hockey

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Exactly what I DID NOT want to happen.

I hope he works hard on his skating and I hope his coach transitions him to C.

I've heard his effort be questioned. I hope that doesn't turn out to be a problem.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Never thought he would ever be available to us. The guy imo might be the best offensive player in the draft. If he can improve his skating and stick at C we will be incredibly happy with him.

He is incredibly smart, great hands, elite scoring instincts and an incredible playmaker.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
7.-cole-perfetti-tn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad