Confirmed with Link: [COL/MTL] Daniel Briere for P.A. Parenteau & 5th round pick

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
So, what are your expectations for PA Parenteau? Will he be an asset? 40 points or more? Will he be the new "Briere"?

What are your thoughts? I personally don't believe he will have an impact as I have never been sold on him.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Bourque-Eller-Parenteau I would like that as 3rd line

Considering our lack of depth in the RW, I can't imagine PA not starting the season in the top 6. Unless he seriously underperforms until Christmas, he'll likely play on a line with Plex and chucky.

Patches DD Gally - One of MT's favorite combos. Doubt he breaks it up
Chucky Plex PA - PA will supliment where Gio couldn't last year
Sekac Eller Bork - Eller&Bork were an awesome duo & Sekac adds size and skill
Weise Manny Prust - Fast, defensively responsible & a lot of energy and physicality

Would be my best guess out of camp unless there's a suprise youngster who really impresses out of camp or a trade.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I expect a winger version of Davey

Parenteau > DD. I think PAP will be good for us but if he gets put with plekanec his numbers won't be sexy. That's what I'm mostly afraid of here, people getting on his back because we don't really have a RW suited to play against top opposition.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Easily has the ability to put up 60-70 points with the right linemates.

I think he will either click with Plekanec or click with Desharnais and put up 55-60.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad