Confirmed Signing with Link: [COL] Avalanche re-sign F Valeri Nichushkin (8 years, $6.125M AAV)

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
I watched his complete implosion in Dallas where he was no better than an 8 year old girl mite player. It may not of been a fluke this season but if past dictates the future he had a great year and this next his production will crumble. I like the guy and wanted him to do well with Radulov but it has to be one of the biggest falls from grace in recent memory for Dallas.

He’s been our 4th best forward the last 2-3 years.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Tbh at 8 years I would have expected less than 6.1 per year, but if he keeps at a 50-60 point pace then it's a good signing.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wow

Pricey, but he will still be good with the Avs I imagine for most or part of that deal. Any other team giving him that deal tho could've been really badd

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Damn thats a contract

hes definitely worth it right now and by the time it may become a bit if a hindrance their window will be winding down anyway

avsfan9

Jul 28, 2011
Tell me you don't watch the Avs without telling me you don't watch the Avs.
I find it funny that non Avs fans chime in about Nuke and his term and are concerned for some reason and all Avs fans love it without even knowing the AAV. What Nuke brings is far beyond goals and assists.

Reactions: Alienblood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad