Claimed off Waivers: [COL] Avalanche claim F Dryden Hunt off waivers from the Rangers

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
This sucks as a Rangers fan. Hunt is a very very solid 4th liner who got a bad reputation in New York because he was asked to play with Panarin and Strome a good chunk of last season. In the right role, he’s a great fit. A true grinder who can skate in tight spaces, win battles, and control possession.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
I like it, he's obviously an NHL player and we had a use for an extra body since we lost Sedlak on waivers a couple days ago. I bet he stays with the Avs the rest of the year as a 4th line regular.

Reactions: egelband

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I like it, he's obviously an NHL player and we had a use for an extra body since we lost Sedlak on waivers a couple days ago. I bet he stays with the Avs the rest of the year as a 4th line regular.
From what everyone is saying, sounds like a Tyler Motte type guy.

I like it, COL has a good track record with pro scouting since Sakic took over.

Reactions: a mangy Meowth

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
Looks like another NAK type. More skill than the typical 4th liner, can grind it and be physical but not elite in that aspect.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Rangers lose a good player every f***ing year to waivers
It’s a product on drafting well in the top 64 and getting those picks into the NHL sooner than later. As an Islanders fan, that’s a compliment…

Miller, Schneider, Lundkvist (who had to be moved on the back end) and Kakko, Chytil, Kratsov, and Laf up front.

That’s a lot of bodies coming in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad