Post-Game Talk: Cody Crybabies Beat Final Boss Doughty

kevy9999

Mar 10, 2023
have you?

Kevy999 wasnt the same account?
I have had this same name forever. The moderators here banned me many times for months at a time and I just come back after the ban is up. I sure would like to know who moderates these boards.

No, you just seem to hate the team for not being first, so just run at the front and you can look down on whatever team isn't first, because you don't need to pretend to be loyal then. It's pretty simple.

You don't seem, truly on a fundamental level, to understand what being a "fan" of a team is as a concept, so front running will suit you much better.
What are you talking about lol I don't hate the team for not being first lol you have no idea what you're talking about

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I have had this same name forever. The moderators here banned me many times for months at a time and I just come back after the ban is up. I sure would like to know who moderates these boards.

What are you talking about lol I don't hate the team for not being first lol you have no idea what you're talking about
Why, so you could insult them?

the funny part is you think I have the ability to follow you around and laugh emote, I couldnt even emote until like 3 days ago.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Do you even know how to say "I was wrong" or "I guess I misremembered it" instead of a partial mea culpa followed by some ridiculous drivel that tries to make you look like you see the game at some higher level than everyone else when you're clearly don't?
Not good enough for you or some of the other testy punters here apparently. lol

Can't imagine what this place is gonna be like come playoffs. More carving going on here than used to occur at Mother Tuckers.

Reactions: brentashton

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The Nuge isn't a random victim...he's the go-to victim for Drive now that Yamamoto is gone.
That goal against was on Ekholm mainly and a bit on Bouchard for finishing the hit and thus getting caught up ice.
Its Brown actually.

Carve away

Now explain if I was actually wrong on Yamamoto

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke74

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Do you even know how to say "I was wrong" or "I guess I misremembered it" instead of a partial mea culpa followed by some ridiculous drivel that tries to make you look like you see the game at some higher level than everyone else when you're clearly don't?
He 'retracted' his comment. Good enough for me.
Its Brown actually.

Carve away

Now explain if I was actually wrong on Yamamoto
Not 'carving'.. all here bring a different flavor to discussions. You actually pick the easy targets... I go after Bouchard, Drai and Ekholm in GDTs when they falter .. it's tough living here for me.

Last edited:

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
What a shocker.

"Tobias Kahun" lecturing on hating players half a dozen years after said players were here..
My name is a meme considering how bad kahun and rieder were with the Oilers.

More of a joke than anything, I only changed it to this when Kahun had yet to score and surprisingly he scored the next game. Was tempted to do a Tobias Brown name.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Again, I ask you like I also asked @iCanada
Did you guys only watch last night and no other games this season? Skinner had a lot of good games this season, maybe you guys conveniently missed those games?
Yes he's been inconsistent like 90% of the goalies in the league are but he's had more good than bad after the rough start to the season.

He has had some great games, but in think he has had more bad games then good games. He struggles with consistency. His biggest problem to me os he is either super hot, or super bad. There is no in-between in his games

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton
He has had some great games, but in think he has had more bad games then good games. He struggles with consistency. His biggest problem to me os he is either super hot, or super bad. There is no in-between in his games

For the third time I'll ask you to post some numbers to back this up.

Skinner has posted a save percentage above the league average (.904) in 31 of his 51 starts this season. He has also held the opposing team to 3 goals or less in 39 of his 51 starts. And no, giving up 3 goals isn't a bad game for a goalie in today's NHL.

And that's including the Woodcroft games which aren't even really relevant to our current team. If you look at Skinner's stats within Knoblauch's system he actually looks elite.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Are you delusional???? I have had this same account the whole time. Go to your safe place and don't harass people if you don't want then to respond. I have seen much worse on here and I will defend myself against children who can't take an opinion. Now have a good day and stay away from posts. You're the same guy following my posts around with a laughing emotion. Move on and focus on important stuff. Oh and look the definition up of flaming. I believed he flamed and I responded. I suggest you move along snd don't worry what I comment on

Hey man have a drink or take your meds. Chill out.

Am I crazy to think that Hyman has been our MVP this year? Or is it blasphemy to pick anyone but mcdavid?

He’s my pick but hard not to pick the future Art Ross winner of 23-24.

My name is a meme considering how bad kahun and rieder were with the Oilers.

More of a joke than anything, I only changed it to this when Kahun had yet to score and surprisingly he scored the next game. Was tempted to do a Tobias Brown name.

It cost me my underwear for you not to have that name.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
1. Ceci played well, while VD played bad
2. Kane and Drai really upped their games. Playoff intensity
3. Ekholm was off
4. Bouchard didn't make 5000 mistakes
5. Skinner was great
Ekholm had two bad mistakes in the third and Bouchard had two bad mistakes in the game. Against Colorado or a "suddenly loaded up Vegas", those errors alone would be enough to lose the game.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
No, you just seem to hate the team for not being first, so just run at the front and you can look down on whatever team isn't first, because you don't need to pretend to be loyal then. It's pretty simple.

You don't seem, truly on a fundamental level, to understand what being a "fan" of a team is as a concept, so front running will suit you much better.
Rodrigue, aka the starter in your opinion, just got lit up and the Condors are really missing Campbell. Stay tuned.

The Panther

Mar 25, 2014
Tokyo, Japan
Am I crazy to think that Hyman has been our MVP this year?
Slightly crazy, yes. McDavid has assisted on 33 of Hyman's 51 goals and has nearly double his points. McDavid is clearly the MVP of this team.

This being said, Hyman has found a new level this season and if he isn't the MVP, he's probably the #2 guy right now (which is to say, over Draisaitl, which was unthinkable prior to this year).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad