Confirmed with Link: Clowe to NYR for Picks - 2nd, 3rd and Conditional 2014 2nd (Could Turn to 5th)

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007

Timo Time

73-9
Feb 21, 2012
San Jose, CA
I agree with the part when he says "I'm disappointed with everything the Sharks have done this season." Before their 7 game win streak of course... :sarcasm:

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
He said "everything they have done", kid is really disgruntled with the franchise. DW and him should talk.

Kid: I don't care if it's just hockey. What if they play against him? They're just going to fight against him!

DW: Are we satisfied with everything we have done? Yes and no. We are pleased with what we have done so far, but continually search for new ways to improve the team.

Kid: What if he fights people?!

DW: Would we we ideally like to keep Ryane as a part of the team? Yes and no. We respect all Ryane has given to this franchise over the course of his career, but hey, we got Raffi Torres. And every kid likes Raffi, right?

DW: Are you sad?

Kid: I'm sad at everything the Sharks have done! I'm so mad at them!

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Someone tweet that to Clowe, he'll come back and sign for 7 years @ 1 mil.

Kid is right though, yehh we took Clowe for granted, untill you seem him drop somebody like 4th period algebra....while in a different sweater :(

skilks

This is nightmare
Jul 14, 2009
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
Kid: I don't care if it's just hockey. What if they play against him? They're just going to fight against him!

DW: Are we satisfied with everything we have done? Yes and no. We are pleased with what we have done so far, but continually search for new ways to improve the team.

DW: Would we we ideally like to keep Ryane as a part of the team? Yes and no. We respect all Ryane has given to this franchise over the course of his career, but hey, we got Raffi Torres. And every kid likes Raffi, right?

:laugh:

Kitten Mittons

Nov 18, 2007

There you go. Just copy everything after the = in the youtube link and put it in the YT brackets.

Mom: But honey, it's just hockey.

Kid: Just hockey? ***** you better watch that lip if you know what's good for you.

Kid needs to grow some balls, or just hit puberty, or just trade for Clowe in NHL 14. What a noob.

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007

:laugh::laugh: "Yes and no" is spot on DW

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I'm absolutely loving Clowe so far. Last night, even with the loss, he was awesome. Cooke comes over to the the bench and is talking **** to Nash, trying to start something. He continues until who comes over? Clowe. Gets in Cooke's face and Cooke poops his pants and backs off. Clowe looked like he was gonna snap that little ****er's neck.

He's exactly what we needed. Some balls. No one on this roster would have done that before. Nice to have that missing piece.

Last edited:

AgentCooper

May 10, 2009
Boston
I am genuinely glad you like him. Now would you mind telling your fellow Rangers fans that he's worth more than a cap dump and a 7th?

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Also, just want to let you guys know I'm not trying to brag. You got great draft picks for him. I have no animosity toward the Sharks. Just praising a player from your system.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I am genuinely glad you like him. Now would you mind telling your fellow Rangers fans that he's worth more than a cap dump and a 7th?

I think the trade was fair. I'm sure most rational fans do. Remember, this is HF. Rationality and bipartisanship is not a common theme.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I'm absolutely loving Clowe so far. Last night, even with the loss, he was awesome. Cooke comes over to the the bench and is talking **** to Nash, trying to start something. He continues until who comes over? Clowe. Gets in Cooke's face and Cooke poops his pants and backs off. Clowe looked like he was gonna snap that little ****er's neck.

He's exactly what we needed. Some balls. No one on this roster would have done that before. Nice to have that missing piece.

cooke just knows to well what clowe is normally like (seems he has calmed down a bit now also since joining the rangers), normally he would of jumped in there and took the 2 or more mins in penalties on cooke.

while cooke just laughed and watched his team take a 2-0 lead late in the 3rd period.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento

Clowe doesn't fight smaller guys. He probably told Cooke to send a goon to dance for his punk ass.

I'm not kidding or exaggerating. He will turn down fights and tell them to send someone tougher. Sharks fans here would get pissed at that, but I always thought it was hilarious and awesome.

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
Clowe doesn't fight smaller guys. He probably told Cooke to send a goon to dance for his punk ass.

I'm not kidding or exaggerating. He will turn down fights and tell them to send someone tougher. Sharks fans here would get pissed at that, but I always thought it was hilarious and awesome.

That is pretty cool. "You're a *****, and if you've got a problem, I'll drop the gloves with someone who is less of a ***** than you."

cooke just knows to well what clowe is normally like (seems he has calmed down a bit now also since joining the rangers), normally he would of jumped in there and took the 2 or more mins in penalties on cooke.

while cooke just laughed and watched his team take a 2-0 lead late in the 3rd period.

Except that didn't happen? The Rangers tied the game and lost in the shootout.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Im genuinely happy for Clowe. Some people are caught up in fleecing the other team. I love when a trade is good for both teams. Clowe will do well in the less defensive East. I say it was a fair trade for now, but lets see what contract he ends up getting with the NYR.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
That is pretty cool. "You're a *****, and if you've got a problem, I'll drop the gloves with someone who is less of a ***** than you."

Except that didn't happen? The Rangers tied the game and lost in the shootout.

And like i said in teal he would of got 2+ minutes in that exact same situation for roughing. He has calmed down a little bit just by going from that clip (which i watched live on tv)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad