clay's 2006 2-round mock

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
TransportedUpstater said:
PLEASE tell me you did not just pick Tlusty with James Sheppard available...

In all honesty it was a toss up for me, I like both players but I think Tlusty has a higher upside

Last edited:

Lowetide

Feb 27, 2002
clay said:
The Columbus Blue Jackets are pleased to select Leland Irving.

He's my guy for Nashville. Puck is void.

Choose another.

Sorry but fair is fair.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
BTW, I'm a blue collar guy, and I'm not going to be able to get to my computer until around 4pm pacific time tomorrow. Don't pick for me. I'll check the board as soon as I get home.

Man I'm drink.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
rt said:
Howsabout pickin somebody? ;)
well now that it is my turn i will:

With the Lightning missing out on Leland Irving the Tampa Bay lightning are proud to select Riku Helenius from Ilves from the Finnish National league

rt

May 13, 2004
:coyotes With the 39th pick in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, the Phoenix Coyotes are pleased to select, from Kingston of the Ontario Hockey League, forward Bobby Hughes.:coyotes

Last edited:

petrklima85

Apr 13, 2006
HAMILTON, ONTARIO
With the 30th Pick the Detroit Red Wings select the native of Livonia Michigan, defencemen Mark Mitera from the University of Michigan

I would think that maybe if the Wings want a defenceman they may be better off grabbing Jamie McBain and investing time with him. Mitera did not impress me at the WJC and from what I read is a year or two away from being AHL ready, if thats the case, why not make a long term investment with McBain?

Mr.Sinister

Feb 2, 2003
Visit site
petrklima85 said:
I would think that maybe if the Wings want a defenceman they may be better off grabbing Jamie McBain and investing time with him. Mitera did not impress me at the WJC and from what I read is a year or two away from being AHL ready, if thats the case, why not make a long term investment with McBain?

Whatever

Captain Ron

Jun 9, 2003
Gardnerville, NV
Visit site
I am not entirely sure if the Kings still have the #41 pick or not.....If they do the for the 41st selection in the 2006 Entry Draft the Los Angeles Kings are proud to select........from Yaroslavl 2......Goaltender......Semen Varlamov

rt

May 13, 2004
Alexander the Great said:
Toronto selects from Assat Pori in the SM League in Finland winger Jesse Joensuu

A high reward/bust player, could be very good or could be garbage, no in between

That would be awesome if Fergusen actually said this, verbatum, at the podium on draft day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad