Clarkson placed on long-term IR

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Just a few years ago he was on top of the world and now... oh wait he is a millionaire who is getting paid until 2020 and never has to work again.

Still probably beats out being some callous jackwagon posting nonsense on a message board.

You do realize these are real people, right? And that money never replaces health?

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
I'm sure he would give up the rest of his money owed plus what he has to be pain free. I'm 28 and have had 2 major back surgeries looking at a 3rd and I have 2 other disks that are on their way to eventually needing fused. From August to January this year I was literally bed ridden from the pain sitting down caused. I whole heartedly feel for this guy and it sucks to see what seems to be a legitimate good guy get so much hate because the leafs overpaid him and we took him on for Horton. Actually getting him saves us from Horton he should be well liked to be honest. If it was like knee issues or shoulder issues ok it's not life altering and destroying but chronic back issues can completely anihalate your world. I truly hope they find a way to fix him up and good for him staying here and helping the kids we need more big name people in the state to help get hockey growing more here.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Still probably beats out being some callous jackwagon posting nonsense on a message board.

You do realize these are real people, right? And that money never replaces health?

Isn't there a saying... "health is true wealth"

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina

Dear SuperJackwagon,
Of course I know they are real people, but there are people who are in his physical condition without the means that he has. That was the point.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I'm sure he would give up the rest of his money owed plus what he has to be pain free. I'm 28 and have had 2 major back surgeries looking at a 3rd and I have 2 other disks that are on their way to eventually needing fused. From August to January this year I was literally bed ridden from the pain sitting down caused. I whole heartedly feel for this guy and it sucks to see what seems to be a legitimate good guy get so much hate because the leafs overpaid him and we took him on for Horton. Actually getting him saves us from Horton he should be well liked to be honest. If it was like knee issues or shoulder issues ok it's not life altering and destroying but chronic back issues can completely anihalate your world. I truly hope they find a way to fix him up and good for him staying here and helping the kids we need more big name people in the state to help get hockey growing more here.

Nobody is giving him hate. I wish him no harm just saying that he is very fortunate to be in his financial situation. He is taken care of financially for the rest of his life. Maybe my wording was poor but I am certainly not hating on Clarkson.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad