Proposal: CJB/BUF

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
giphy.gif

Reactions: nickdawg95

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
So Werenski, what hopefully ends up a top 10 pick this year, a decent young goalie and a pile of garbage for Eichel and Dahlin? Sounds great. Where do we sign?
In all seriousness I don't get people's fascination with making these fantasy land proposals that include Eichel and Dahlin. Eichel may get moved, it's highly unlikely Dahlin will be. Both players moved in the same deal? No way.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Yeah good luck with this, Werenski walks in 2 years. the odds of Werenski signing long term with Buffalo i give less then 5%

It's even worse.

Werenski & Merzlikins are UFAs in '22.

It is simply Eichel and Dahlin for the 4 1sts. Three of which are in a non-exciting draft year and when the Sabres have had next to no scouts for the year leading up to said draft.

So, yeah....

:banghead:

Reactions: TheCerebral1

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
To Columbus: Eichel, Dahlin
To Buffalo: Werenski, Texier, Merzlikins, 3x 1st round pick 2021, 1st round pick 2022

f*** no

a top 2 center needs to come back get Eichel. Columbus had one in Dubois but they decided to whore it out...now they tested positive....

no taking someone who will walk in a few years.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
No need to bring the D swap into it.

A more sensible deal would be Domi + Elvis + 4 1sts for Eichel.

Reactions: CBJx614

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
This is too much from Columbus
Did you not notice it was for Eichel and Dahlin?

Its not near enough for CBJ especially given that the majority of 1st are this year and its an underwhelming draft with little to no scouting of most the players.

And you think its to much?

Also as already stated Elvis and Zach walk away from Buffalo in 2 years time. In short its a horrible trade proposal and IF Buffalo was trading thise two together they would get a pile of better offers over this one.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Did you not notice it was for Eichel and Dahlin?

Its not near enough for CBJ especially given that the majority of 1st are this year and its an underwhelming draft with little to no scouting of most the players.

And you think its to much?

Also as already stated Elvis and Zach walk away from Buffalo in 2 years time. In short its a horrible trade proposal and IF Buffalo was trading thise two together they would get a pile of better offers over this one.
Dahlin has been underwhelming. By far the worst +/- player in the entire league. I for one question his generational defenseman status now.
Eichel had an off year plus he’s dealing with injuries.
At this moment, I don’t feel comfortable giving away our best defenseman (who is RFA), our best young player and our entire future prospect pool for those two guys.

Reactions: Fro

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Now that PLD isn't in Columbus, there isn't any one piece on the team that could headline an Eichel trade.

Not interested in a quantity for quality trade when it comes to one of the better young 1C in the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad