CIS transfer question

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
This is not the Movie of the Week. If no one has heard of you, then you probably don't have the talent to play in the CIS.

When you say "It is only university hockey. ", it's obvious that you don't understand the level these guys play at.

The odd person definitely has a valid excuse to quit hockey early on. I definitely understand the university level of hockey. Saskatchewan has to be one of the toughest places internationally to perform at any given level.

Having hockey in the bloodline from the father can also be beneficial(WHL), the talent just doesn't drift away. The hockey i.q doesn't just fade away. In many cases we've witnessed the seed turning out gradually better than the parent.

Coming into try-outs there would be no pressure from anyone being an unknown, especially when intimidation is no factor. The only pressure would be from the individual them-self.

Last edited:

Canadiens1958

Nov 30, 2007
Lake Memphremagog, QC.
Stop

The odd person definitely has a valid excuse to quit hockey early on. I definitely understand the university level of hockey. Saskatchewan has to be one of the toughest places internationally to perform at any given level.

Having hockey in the bloodline from the father can also be beneficial, the talent just doesn't drift away. The hockey i.q doesn't just fade away. In many cases we've witnessed the seed turning out gradually better than the parent.

Coming into try-outs there would be no pressure from anyone being an unknown, especially when intimidation is no factor. The only pressure would be from the individual them-self.

This will stop immediately as the subject? is spinning in circles. Sufficient explanations have been provided and the ongoing twists and turns point at trolling.

Trust this post is understood and respected.

Thank you.

Canadiens1958

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad