Proposal: Chychrun for Leddy

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Blues fan…would rather have Leddy at $4M than Chy(IR)chrun at whatever number he’s going to get on his next contract. JC looks the part of a physical specimen on D, but I’m not all that convinced he’s actually good at hockeying.

Reactions: Blueston

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
They said to go into a room and scream, so the internet essentially.

Would the Blues ever trade Faulk? How's he been when not injured
He has really impressed so far. Everyone seems to be happy with him. He had played #1rhd when parayko was out and he plays #2rhd when parayko is here. 40 45 pt player

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX

Faulk has been good when not paired with Krug. They both need partner who is more defensive-minded. I don't see Blues just dumping him, but if someone offered value I could see us moving him as he doesn't really fit our rebuild timeline. That said, he has NTC so is largely up to him. I could see him waiving to go to team closer to contending, but seems like he might be less likely to waive for Canadian team.

Reactions: Xerloris

mab894

Nov 27, 2017

Maybe I'm in the minority but he has been bad. He has been poor defensively the last two years and consistently loses his man/makes the wrong play giving up easy goals. He also has the worst chemistry with Krug and yet coaches insist on sticking the two of them together. His offensive acumen and instincts are quite good however. At his best, he is an asset but he hasn't been one in a while. I'd be very happy if we could unload him for a 2nd round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad