Confirmed with Link: CHRIS TANEV TO DALLAS

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
On one hand, I like PBD's style of not messing with good things like line combos until absolutely clear, i.e., demoting Pavs and moving Johnston up. So, I understand the Miro-Harley tandem staying intact. On the other hand, with decent enough talent on D now, maybe splitting them up so we have two balanced puck mover/defender pairs, it would have one of our two top D on each pair, plus if Lindell could pair with one and Tanev the other, that would be the complete use of our top D men, relegating whoever is on the third pair (Nils-Suter) to limited minutes. I agree with whoever said that Tanev is a 1-1 swap with Jani, but better, so he seems like the one to come out of the lineup on a regular basis.
I suspect we'll see the Stars stick with these D pairs for a number of games. DeBoer seems to want to give lineups he dreams up a lot of time to show if they're working or not.

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
How has he looked since coming to Big D? I have a feeling he will bounce back to Vancouver in the summer. Do us a solid and get that Avs team out of the way. The West will be a bloodbath this year. Hoping the Canucks avoid Edmonton. Will laugh my ass if Vegas shits their pants. No easy outs in this conference.

• Haha
Reactions: piqued

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad