Confirmed with Link: CHRIS TANEV TO DALLAS

serp

Jan 17, 2016
#3? The disrespect to John.

I know it's just a number, but John Erskine gave us 107 games of his blood, sweat, and tears for us, along with a total of 4 points, he deserves better.

I mean after we traded Morrow we pretty much instantly gave his #10 to Horcoff the next year. Not to mention Robidas wore #3 longer than Klinger

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
So a 1st, but negative value players with term going the other way. That's like if our proposal included Faksa

Reactions: Elysian

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I think they try Lindell to start, then the Suter/Hakanpaa pair gets dunked on constantly so they change to Harley - Tanev and Suter- Heiskanen so Miro can carry is dumb ass again.
Stop it. We freed Miro from Suter and it needs to stay that way. No one should be allowed to type Suter-Heiskanen ever again. I feel gross doing it this time and I won’t do it again.

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
This lineup pairing article from Saad is one of his worst since the early days. At one point he is considering Hakanpaa on the top pair... Should have just been a tweet

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
This lineup pairing article from Saad is one of his worst since the early days. At one point he is considering Hakanpaa on the top pair... Should have just been a tweet
His first lineup was the obviously the best one at least on paper assuming Nils and Suter find that steadiness again. Then he just went off the rails with "or this" "or this" and just typed out every possible combination lol. But I could also see his last combo with Miro and Harley staying together happening as well.

It obviously all boils down to Nils vs Jani and who is gonna sit. I bet it won't be the vet but I hope to be surprised.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
I’m really loving our Dallasman insider arc. Do we have a name we like for first+Faksa?

Edit: saw that were sniffing around tarasenko. That would fit the bill

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I’m really loving our Dallasman insider arc. Do we have a name we like for first+Faksa?

Edit: saw that were sniffing around tarasenko. That would fit the bill
I have always liked Tarasenko’s game. He would be a big improvement for Hintz and Robertson on the top line but I don’t see a trade happening. Trading for a forward would force pavelski on the 4th line once Seguin comes back. Does this team want to do that? Idk.

Reactions: Satan

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I still don't get the whole Faksa disdain... yeah Bourque needs to come up too, but would anyone he displaces be successful hidden down with Steel, Smith, or Dellandrea?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I still don't get the whole Faksa disdain... yeah Bourque needs to come up too, but would anyone he displaces be successful hidden down with Steel, Smith, or Dellandrea?

Faksa is just too expensive for what he brings . Since DeBoer took over his minutes also steadily declined to the point he's now occasionally a healthy scratch. Thats bad for $3.25M

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Faksa is just too expensive for what he brings . Since DeBoer took over his minutes also steadily declined to the point he's now occasionally a healthy scratch. Thats bad for $3.25M

We mad about Benn too? Trying to run him out of town?

I mean, I'm on the move Seguin for the gargantuan cost savings and giving his minutes to someone younger and ideally more productive but I guess they can't move him so they got him some playmates.

Faksa though, I mean, okay he's 1m overpaid for a reliable bottom end guy, whats the problem?

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The worst guys on the forward roster are those four, so they're the ones you look at moving to make room for Bourque. Of the four, Faksa makes the most money -- to the point where Faksa makes more than those other three combined. Faksa also has another year on his contract. So he's the most desirable to move because of his contract.

We mad about Benn too? Trying to run him out of town?

I mean, I'm on the move Seguin for the gargantuan cost savings and giving his minutes to someone younger and ideally more productive but I guess they can't move him so they got him some playmates.

Faksa though, I mean, okay he's 1m overpaid for a reliable bottom end guy, whats the problem?
Benn and Seguin both have full no movement clauses. They will be Dallas Stars until the day their contracts run out.

Faksa is a problem because the salary cap limits how much you can spend, so you have to prioritize your dollars. Faksa is overpaid for a 4th liner, and he's also at this point a below average 4th liner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad