Recalled/Assigned: *** Chris Gibson,JHS & MDC emergency recalled

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Huzzah!

Cant stand kuhnhackl and johnston

They are fine grinders but we have enough of those. This team needs scoring talent

Let's hope mdc and jhs are motivated and hungry

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
both have been recalled. Could be because there is a flu going around or because we’re in emergency need of some offense.

Now we have to actually get them in the lineup.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
Well, they had to do something and I guess that's the best we have at the moment.

kmo429

Jul 22, 2011
Probably emergency recalle dbecause Cal and Martin might not be able to go tonight and Trotz has seen enough of Ross Johnston.

Dal Colle - Barzal - Bailey
Lee - Nelson - Eberle
Beauvillier - Filppula - Komarov
Ladd - Cizikas - Ho-Sang (Weirdly, I actually think this line could be pretty strong)

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Probably emergency recalle dbecause Cal and Martin might not be able to go tonight and Trotz has seen enough of Ross Johnston.

Lee - Nelson - Eberle
Ladd - Cizikas - Ho-Sang (Weirdly, I actually think this line could be pretty strong)

I would make one change and that's swapping Komarov and Ho-Sang

Reactions: Frankie41987

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC

Lee - Nelson - Eberle
I think Cizikas is sick as well.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I hope JHS gets in the lineup. At his best, he brings something we don't have. Hopefully we see his best. This team could use it.

Reactions: Thrasymachus

Poliz24

Jun 25, 2012
LI
I wonder who would have been called up if we still had the same issues we have now, and we traded JHS/MDC in a package for stone. I know stone is better then both but JHS/MDC are younger and hungrier. While saying that, I'm sure most of us would have still traded those 2 for stone, which is fair.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I wonder who would have been called up if we still had the same issues we have now, and we traded JHS/MDC in a package for stone. I know stone is better then both but JHS/MDC are younger and hungrier. While saying that, I'm sure most of us would have still traded those 2 for stone, which is fair.

We would have called up no one and waited for Chemistry to build.

I also didn't think we'd get blown out by the f***ing Flyers so feel free to ignore my opinion.

Reactions: CBG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad