GDT: chicar

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
What must it feel like for the visiting team to get cheered so vociferously? I mean the home team getting beat obviously feels bad and obviously the crowd makes it worse. But the away team winning and the building erupting that's got to be some surreal feeling. A good one I'm sure but a surreal one

Pittsburgh is the worst, especially since their team is back to back cup champs and our team is, well you know. Plus more than half of Pittsburgh 20 years ago lives here now. Hell our freaking arena is named after a damn Pittsburgh bank, that they bought RBC from.

Chicago we only play once a year in Raleigh. But yeah, it's not fun unless the 'Canes win.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
I am so mad, this is one game we had to win, we played really good for 40 minutes, but then 3rd period came and we just lay down, and let them do whatever. When we do something in the 3rd, we don`t score. Missing points like this is the reason why we are never gonna make playoffs again.
The crap show against Coyotes and today game gonna haunt us... disgusting. We should use Jordan more often in the OT though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad