GDT: chicar

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
What must it feel like for the visiting team to get cheered so vociferously? I mean the home team getting beat obviously feels bad and obviously the crowd makes it worse. But the away team winning and the building erupting that's got to be some surreal feeling. A good one I'm sure but a surreal one

Must be dissappointing but thats the line of shit we were fed when we were sold the idea of being in the metro. This team is built to tkae advantage of visitors and cap sharing.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
This team still sucks in pretty much every way and yet people here are still blaming the goalie. How about blame the clowns who sign the goalies and create their time schedule? This franchise has been a joke in every single way for a long time now, and we're here spamming C4m and D4Rling comments to make us feel better and distract ourselves from the fact our GM and coaches are complete shit. And probably by design given Don Waddell's last involvement from a franchise. But yeah, let's keep up the D4rling memes while this team moves to Quebec City. LOL then indeed!

Reactions: Unsustainable

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
This team still sucks in pretty much every way and yet people here are still blaming the goalie. How about blame the clowns who sign the goalies and create their time schedule? This franchise has been a joke in every single way for a long time now, and we're here spamming C4m and D4Rling comments to make us feel better and distract ourselves from the fact our GM and coaches are complete ****. And probably by design given Don Waddell's last involvement from a franchise. But yeah, let's keep up the D4rling memes while this team moves to Quebec City. LOL then indeed!

Ok Mike Bales, calm down.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
This team still sucks in pretty much every way and yet people here are still blaming the goalie. How about blame the clowns who sign the goalies and create their time schedule? This franchise has been a joke in every single way for a long time now, and we're here spamming C4m and D4Rling comments to make us feel better and distract ourselves from the fact our GM and coaches are complete ****. And probably by design given Don Waddell's last involvement from a franchise. But yeah, let's keep up the D4rling memes while this team moves to Quebec City. LOL then indeed!

I think by extension everyone is blaming the organization that is handcuffing our roster choices.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Oh, they're fine. Some of my best friends are Blackhawks fans. They beat the hell out of Bears fan as a rule

I went to a Panthers/Bears game in Charlotte in 2008, the year of Jake Delhommes 6 picks in the playoff game. The behavior of the Chicago fans in my area was appalling. Then I went to next seasons opener against Philadelphia.

I will never cheer for the Eagles because of it.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
The guy from Hartford land makes the goalie joke. How surprising. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Canes futility once it gets geographically closer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad