GDT: Chicago vs Dallas - 11/30/17 - Goaltending Is Still Their Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Wait a minute...Saad was supposed to be the one getting Toews going with Consistent Production...did m9t hapoen..Do gee..you cannot blame $10.5 #1 ...cannot blame his $6.0 sidekick Saad..no..the fault has to be Panik ...Just replace hom with D-Cat and watch Toews and Saad explode...sure they will..sure..

Get Real..the problem is not Panik as much as a combined $17.5 sputtering sporadically ... (I coukd have typed stinking) ...case there has been No consistency..no clicking. .no dominant force from the "steljar" duo ...Panik at just $2.8...what can you expect...Not that he should lead the 2 stars..but rather they should be doing so well that he benefits in their wake .. But there us no wake. .They have not woken ..I blame most them bot Panik ascot why line #1 has not produced enough.If wr got $16.5 worth of production from thise 2 amogos on line #2 then Nobody would complain of Panik does not score
BUT since 20 and 29 have way underperformed. ..Instead you gotta scapegoat Panik for their Fails...sure you do ..because tge Chicago hype mavens will never allow you to criticize the gods Toews and Saad ...no...I stead heap all the abuse onto poor Richard Panik as the cause of the stink.
The only thing stinking right now is the coaching. Both ST's need to be consistently good and Hawks should be fine. That shouldn't be asking too much from this team. Is it?

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Chicago Blackhawks vs Dallas Stars - 11/30/17 - 7:30pm

nVzk07Q.jpg

Projected Forward Lines

nEbCTVq.png
TNLH9O5.png
TfboSWE.png

dvAoYvg.png
vAcDOOX.png
oKV0tB0.png

lQwKrnS.png
j4uys8x.png
oeivDW1.png

EdwB87d.png
2SLUySp.png
2IUDCnq.png

Projected Defense Pairings

KCdFYF8.png
jIExe9J.png

Va2f1tY.png
0dXttxG.png

xONs9pW.png
Ph6hzp6.jpg

Goalies

E9ysSFl.png
5cW2s0J.png

HUrcXHj.jpg

Projected Forward Lines
nO6WwIV.png
ztjET7a.png

wtmAWmB.png

Projected Defense Pairings

GaWjABS.png

Projected Goalies

Mjsw4Cj.jpg

Ha love the cone....good job. This Dallas club is really not that good imo. Hawks need to take care of business.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Ha love the cone....good job. This Dallas club is really not that good imo. Hawks need to take care of business.

Thanks. GDT is best viewed on PC/Laptop screen for those who view it on mobile, btw. The formatting I did doesn't come out right on mobile, even flipped sideways. Unless you got a big ass phone. Even then it may not look right.

And yeah, I don't think they're that good either.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Sure wish the Hawks could pass to teammates as well as they pass to opponent's

Jesus' Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad