Pre-Game Talk: Chicago @ Toronto: Bedard comes to Town - October 16th at 7 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
One thing i would to see ... separate the 2 rookie... yes minten and knies showed good thing together and chemistry during camp but its regular season now and yes they had good potentiel but they still rookie.

Maybe they need to try exemple minten between domi and nylander

Knies with jt and jarnkrok and see whats happening

Put kids in situation they can have succes!!! 2 rookie together on the same line is maybe not the best way

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
It should be a fun game, and it's absolutely a game we need the two points from. I've seen parts of two of Bedard's games, and he certainly does have some talent.... Hopefully our guys are tired of hearing the hype, and really try and shut him down.

It's still early in the season, and linemates are trying to figure each other out, and new players are trying to find their place. While our elite guys have been firing on all cylinders, we've got some guys who need to step up tonight.

So far, I'd say that the big four, Jarnkrok and Bertuzzi have made for a very good top six.

The rest of the forwards have TWO points between them so far. Ok, it's early, but we do need production from the bottom six, as we know.

Domi is a team worst -3 for forwards, and really needs to find a role here. He's more of a setup guy, than a shooter, and perhaps he and Knies can find some chemistry. I'd like to see Minten and Knies get more done offensively tonight, and with it being a night with the rookie on the other side in the spotlight, it would be fitting for them to outscore Bedard.

Kampf, Reaves, Gregor also need to figure some things out... how to work together, Kampf hasn't been good at faceoffs, which is one of his trademarks.

McCabe has been a team worst -4 for D men. Stay on your feet, and keep the game simple.

And my man Woll, the job is yours to take.....

Reactions: Sypher04

Strangle

May 4, 2009
The sooner they give Woll the ball and let him run with it the better. I believe he is the better goalie and has more room to grow.

Agreed. I think Woll is the future in net as it looks now.

I love Sammy, but Woll might be the better goalie.

Two things I’m gonna want tonight, Matthews hat-trick and dominance from Woll

Reactions: leafers

Strangle

May 4, 2009
What does everyone have against Domi? I thought he’s looked pretty good

People think everyone on the team needs to have multi-point nights every night, and never be on the ice for a goal.

These standards are reapplied for every game all season long

It’s totally unrealistic

Reactions: Leafs87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad