GDT: Chicago Blackhawks vs Montreal Canadiens 10/10/17 7:30pm EST RDS (HD), TSN2, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Glad Streit is not in. Davidson has been bad, he needs to run with this opportunity.

Home opener. Boys, especially Drouin should ride the emotion

I think the team will have lots of jump, they just need to be rewarded with a goal earlier than later.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I have the bar set so low for this bunch that I just hope for a moral victory.

I had expected the Pleks line to have at least a point after 3 games.

Drouin with one assist.

Galchenyuk, Danault and the multi million dollar 4th Liner with zilch.

Damn this team is ugly

Giacomo

Sep 26, 2017
We should beat them. It was a hard fought game against the leafs wait the rangers did that.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Coming off an OT loss last night to TO, let us hope the Hawks play like it is their second game in two nights.

Habs 3-2 win. Staying positive!

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The puck will eventually go in...
Back to back on the road for Hawks , Game opener for the Habs
Should be a win but since it's the Hawks, Overtime/Shootout win

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Back-back game, demoralizing loss to the Leafs, Habs at home, Habs should win this one, shouldn't they?

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Again, will we see empty seats tonight for our home opener? That would be quite something.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
The Hawks are good but they're not deep, especially with Schmaltz out, they seemed to run outta gas last night. With this being a back 2 back and our home opener I expect the Habs to come out flying, should be a decent game.

While they are without a doubt the vastly superior team I like the Habs odds.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
5-1 Hawks, Chucky with an assist but RDS blames him for 2 goals which ultimately led to us losing while he dragged down the PP and his own line, and price, he also dragged down price!

HomeAndHome

All aboard the Lane train! WooWoo
Mar 10, 2017
London, ON
Well, tonight's the night I'll really be looking to see how the Habs come out. Home opener against a team on the second half of a B2B, if they can't find a way to get fired up about this one I don't know what to say. I would've liked to see the lines shuffled a little bit to try and get guys on the board and gain a little confidence, 3 goals in 3 games isn't a good way to start the year.

We need to show some grit and come out of the gates fast. Hopefully the road trip was just a wake-up call and the boys come out firing tonight, GHG!

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Tickets still available on the Habs website a few hours before puck drop. Not good.
I don't know, seems like a good thing to me. Sounds like people turned on the TV and noticed real hockey being played in most other markets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad