HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
I'M BACK
1700343695761.png

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
We are officially 2nd in the tank standings. We should be there for the rest of the season. Hopefully CBJ mans up and wins some more games to give us some breathing room. Gaudreau can't play any worse.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
What more do we need to see with this Powerplay. This is a bottom 3 PK unit and we got two chances.

I don’t care if we lose games. f***ing put people in the positions they need to be in. Some reason this game today really tilted me.
Somebody needs to sit him down and explain to him that he is not a superstar and this is not his team. It’s getting beyond ridiculous that he thinks he’s a level above.

And Luke is a real slow learner. Like snail’s pace, won’t even consider a different approach.

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Sorry to depress everyone any more that you are frustrated by the Hawks ,by our crappy PP and PK...and by Bedard bot being able to get off his shots,but I am sorry to remind everyone that S.Jones is on cnntract with us till the end of the
29/30 season....Sigh!!!!

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
For something positive, I thought Korchinski was noticeably more engaged in battles in the 3rd. Nice response from him.

Between Jones, Hall, AA we have some seriously stupid hockey players right now. I understand Jones is pressing but how many failed carries does he need to udnerstand he cant pull off Karlsson type shit?

Im thinking he should be given a partner like KK (or Werenski before) simply to not make him the defacto puck mover on a pair, but he also needs a Vlasic type to cover for his defense so i dont know.... What a great player to have for the next decade at 9.5.

I guess ill be happy once hes not playing 25 mins, and is your 2/3D, but we need to get there man.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
It was mentioned somewhere that Keith had guaranteed top PpP1 time written into his contract...maybecStanbo did that with $9.5 too?

If so...any decison to remove $9.5 of those duties may be put of Luke's control...
Stuck with $9.5: as our PP1 qb until he goes off our books after 29/30 season...

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Bedard limited to 1 shot on goal in 2 consecutive games now...not so mich fun all of a sudden;eh?

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
We never have the puck
We never have Puck -- cuz the team Is in love with the Bank pass off the walls... guessing the coaches have over coached this concept... because of the lack of skill to complete a pass thru neutral zone-- stick to stick... Coaching staff figures they will never miss the boards.... and safer than an intercepted pass turning into an odd man rush for the opposition.

The Bank pass is basically the Hawks way to exit the zone these days... 50/50 play lately

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
First in person game to see Bedard, bottom line is the Hawks are not very talented and teams will be all over this kid. The Hawks can’t just wait for draft picks to hopefully develop (a crap shoot), this kid next year needs an influx of competent talent to play with. And Soderblom is not going to be in this league long if he doesn’t get significantly better. This was a boring game with two lousy teams but if Mrazek was in goal the Hawks come away with a point at worst.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I don’t have a solution, but Donato playing only 10 mins, he actually helps drive plays, but not with those line mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad