Value of: CHI - Saad for a similar aged defenseman

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
with the past discussion of Saad and trading of him. it comes back to this, Saad and Leddy.....

for me, this is as close as a fair trade for both teams.
Except nobody on the Hawks wants Leddy back. They need somebody who can defend, not let in even more goals.

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Except nobody on the Hawks wants Leddy back. They need somebody who can defend, not let in even more goals.
then i am wrong in my pov. i never knew about the Bhawks pov. many thanks for correcting my point.

btw i wonder why the Bhawks wouldn't want Leddy ?? it sounds as he burnt his bridge.....

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
then i am wrong in my pov. i never knew about the Bhawks pov. many thanks for correcting my point.

btw i wonder why the Bhawks wouldn't want Leddy ?? it sounds as he burnt his bridge.....

During his tenure in Chicago he was horrible defensively (Chicago's biggest need.)

Reactions: LDF

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Why would we move Saad now?

His perceived value is low, despite the fact he's going to have another 25 goal season (or more).

Plus, he's one of like 3 2-way forwards we have.

Keep him.

If you need to move somebody, move Anisimov. But with Ward and Kunitz coming off the books and Manning and Rutta already off the books, Blackhawks have plenty of cap space to spend.

Reactions: LDF

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Why would we move Saad now?

His perceived value is low, despite the fact he's going to have another 25 goal season (or more).

Plus, he's one of like 3 2-way forwards we have.

Keep him.

If you need to move somebody, move Anisimov. But with Ward and Kunitz coming off the books and Manning and Rutta already off the books, Blackhawks have plenty of cap space to spend.
just spit ballin here.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
Saad just put Fredrik Andersen in a swimming pool. Saad worked with a skills coach for the first time this past summer and its showing

Chicago will gladly keep saad, hes a whole other player than what he was last year right now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad