Contract Termination: [CHI] F Corey Perry contract terminated by the Blackhawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Brother surely you can differentiate between news reporters and random people on twitter right. You have a brain capable of that right.
Brother surely you can understand the reference I was making about twitter being not trustworthy but also suggesting people trust twitter right? You have a brain capable of that right?

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Twitter makes ridiculous rumour up: It's BS it's just idiots on twitter and can't be believed because it's on twitter

Randoms on twitter say it's ridiculous: They confirmed it, it's not true they said so on twitter

Looove me some round and round type stuff
One of those guys works for NBC Sports Chicago (the main network for Hawks games and co-owned by the Wirtz family). The other is the Hawks beat writer for the Chicago Tribune.

But yeah, just some randos on Twitter....

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Im guessing he took to the ice obviously drunk or high, thats why they yanked him immediately.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada

The rumor is bullshit and if you believe it, I have a bridge to sell you.

This termination only adds fuel to the flames.

If he was having personal problems (ie marraige) - they wouldn't terminate him
If he was abusing substances - they would encourage him to get help
If he did something destructive to the team in a public forum (ie. telling a little kid to F off) - that would have already come out
This states he did something that was detrimental to the team and it is something that is private and has been a media blackout.

By virtue of their actions today....they have ruled out a number of potential logical reasons for a player to be absent from a team.

We are left with very few options here.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
It's gunna be something serious to perry, won't be much laughing if we find out what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad