Chaosrevolver's Annual Mock Draft Rounds 1-7

SakicAllStar

Jan 13, 2007
Canada
Does anyone know of a website with a good prospect list and a list of the picks a team has (Im not a Canes fan so I dont know what they have)?

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
But it's still wrong. Under no circumstances will Nashville (to PHI) pick after Atlanta (to STL). If only someone had pointed this out after the onslaught of mock drafts that got it wrong.

Oh, wait.
Look I dont believe your apart of this so leave. Stop criticizing me for one minor mistake when I just want to get this thing finished. LA IS UP

hans

Apr 13, 2007
westwood
With the 4th overall selection in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft, the Los Angeles Kings are pleased to select, from the London Knights of the OHL, RW Patrick Kane.

Washington has been PMed.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I wanted to trade down but I didn't had enough time to work on something good for me.
so i'll make my selection:

with the 6th pick overall:
:edmonton the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select from the Calgary Hitmen defenseman Karl Alzner.

Amateur Hour

Jul 23, 2006
Negadelphia
The Blue Jackets are looking to trade down from #7.

In return, I'll be looking for the team's first round pick and an extra pick (second or third round, depending what # pick the first rounder is). PM me with offers.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
There has been a trade.

To Montreal:
7th Overall Pick

To Columbus:
12th Overall Pick
Montreal 3rd Round Pick

The Montreal Canadiens are proud to select Sam Gagner from the London Knights.

hockey-sam-gagner_250.jpg

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php3?pid=93938

Boston has been PM'ed.

hopkinsj31

Oct 20, 2006
Newfoundland
With the 8th overall Pick, The Boston Bruins are extremely proud to select, from the Kamloops Blazers of the WHL, Defenseman Keaton Ellerby

St. Lous has been PM'ed

Last edited:

Amateur Hour

Jul 23, 2006
Negadelphia
With the 12th pick, the Columbus Blue Jackets are pleased to select, from Cretin-Derham Hall HS (St. Paul, MN), defenseman Ryan McDonagh.

Dec06_Next_McDonagh.jpg

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Avs was definelty PM'ed cause i also PM'ed him or her. I will need 2 GM's to agree on this pick. i nominate defenceman Alex plante.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad