GWT: Champions League - MW1

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
4-3. Despite the Onana howler and terrible penalty. Figured as I don’t think munich is good anymore. By their standards

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Bayern should’ve scored 8 but they were superbly wasteful. Also, Leimer, Upamecano and Ulreich are hilariously awful. They booted Stanisic to have a guy who sucks offensively while also being absolutely lost defensively at RB.

Reactions: ItsFineImFine

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bayern should’ve scored 8 but they were superbly wasteful. Also, Leimer, Upamecano and Ulreich are hilariously awful. They booted Stanisic to have a guy who sucks offensively while also being absolutely lost defensively at RB.
While Mazraoui is on the bench. Same problem as the NT as well-Kimmich/Goretzka double can't create goals without conceding them. Not getting a proper 6 was a really big mistake.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
While Mazraoui is on the bench. Same problem as the NT as well-Kimmich/Goretzka double can't create goals without conceding them. Not getting a proper 6 was a really big mistake.
Yeah Goretzka looks cooked. Kimmich was also poor for his standard. Their saving grace are the guys up front, embarrassment of riches.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Kai played well, but it was a bit funny to see that we won 4-0 and he still had zero goals.

That Man United vs Bayern was a duel in which goalkeeper can suck harder. Onana was brutal, but really redeemed himself in that second half before Man United got their second goal, it could've easily been 6-1 without his saves. He's shell-shocked though, and looked absolutely defeated after Tel scored (not a sign you want for your goalkeeper). Bayern's was just as brutal, that first goal was meh, he could've done better, but that second one is a shocker. Letting Casemiro score on his literal back is horrible goaltending to the nth degree. The scoreline was flattery for United, like I said if Bayern were more clinical the game should've been 6-1 by the 70th mark.

E: Gotta love Henry VIII FC by United Stand banter. I have to start using that one lol.

That Mathys Tel guy is allright.
Buli+CL : 5 games, 58 minutes, 3 goals, 1 assist.
G/A every 14 minutes.
2005 born
Best player when he came on the pitch.

Last edited:

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
And they're "cheap" in the Olympic stadium. You should see the prices in Camp Nou

I have. I was honestly quite stoked with the prices this season. Horrible horrible seats though. Behind the goal, a mile away from the center of the pitch. Naturally I have no idea where exactly they are yet, but I’m in “Goal 1”. Going to the match vs Las Palmas.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I have. I was honestly quite stoked with the prices this season. Horrible horrible seats though. Behind the goal, a mile away from the center of the pitch. Naturally I have no idea where exactly they are yet, but I’m in “Goal 1”. Going to the match vs Las Palmas.
Sounds like behind one of the nets. Hopefully you're in for a good game

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
What could be more CL than getting Real’d with the last kick of the game at the Bernabeu?

Wish Behrens & Becker had been able to do more earlier to give us a lead to sit on, but have to be proud of how we defended. Oh well on to Braga and then Napoli which will be interesting.

I trust us to score against those two more than against Real, but I can also see Osimhen causing us problems that Joselu didn’t…and Joselu had a couple chances to open the scoring.

Jude looks like he’s settled in nicely. That’s the form he was in while leading BVB in the second half of last season.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
For all the “Bayern should have been up by a lot” posts, the actual chances were pretty close. And also consider that most of the chances happened at 3-1 which was built on an absolute duck from Onana and a garbage penalty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad