Champions Hockey League 2018-2019

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
A very strong statement by the Slovak champion from Banská Bystrica. The club will not apply for the upcoming season, because cannot risk losing much more money. They had a financial loss in the 2018-2019 & they do not want to repeat it again. That are words of the club´s President, the source.

Let's wait for further development. Zlin and Mountfield had very similar statements earlier but were forced to participate.

The groups for next season were drawn recently and Banská Bystrica was drawn into a group with Färjestad, Munich and Ambri-Piotta so I guess they will play after all.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
The groups for next season were drawn recently and Banská Bystrica was drawn into a group with Färjestad, Munich and Ambri-Piotta so I guess they will play after all.
Looks like they "persuaded" them. We can guess how ...

Toro2017

Sep 14, 2017

It is nice if they were able to manage the problems and are able to participate to the competition. Now Slovaks have one less problem in ice hockey. Now they can focus fully on the Slovan problem and try to fix it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad