Confirmed Trade: [CGY/CAR] Noah Hanifin and Elias Lindholm for Dougie Hamilton, Michael Ferland, and Adam Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP WINNING TRADES STUPID FLEMS!!!!!

NsLTH1L.png

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
This is looking real bad for the Canes and it can get worse if Ferland leaves and Fox is a no show/isn't good.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
Has there been an update on Adam Fox? did he ever sign in Carolina or is he hitting free agency?

Neither.

Canes 99.9% sure they can sign him at end of this NCAA season, his junior year. If he doesn't sign, expect he's moved at draft for a pick to destination he will sign for immediately.

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Neither.

Canes 99.9% sure they can sign him at end of this NCAA season, his junior year. If he doesn't sign, expect he's moved at draft for a pick to destination he will sign for immediately.

If he doesnt sign with the Canes then hes going back to Harvard. Then he wont sign at all and will be worthless because the team that he wants to go to can just sign him for free.

Chan790

Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Bingy town, NY
If he doesnt sign with the Canes then hes going back to Harvard. Then he wont sign at all and will be worthless because the team that he wants to go to can just sign him for free.

Except where he says he wants to get to NHL ASAP. Signing this year before NHL season ends allows him to burn 2 ELC years before he'd be a FA if he stayed at Harvard.

Going back to Harvard makes no sense for him. He's either signing here or trade & signing elsewhere. The last thing he or any other player in his situation wants is to hit FA right as a lockout starts...and not get paid for an indeterminate period of time while risking the "rules" for ELC players changing to his detriment.

flamesforcup

Sep 5, 2017
Hamilton was easily the most overrated player on the Flames. Flames fans looked at his point totals and jus assumed he was a #1 dman. I never liked him other than for his shot. Glad we did the trade.

How has he been Carolina fans?

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
You were saying. Lol

Yeah the early returns seem to be looking massively better than I had feared.

Though I would love to have been able to see a Gio-Dougie pairing without idiot GG running the bench. As good as Brodie has been I still think Hamilton complimented Gio as good as or better.

Reactions: Jordan Belfort

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Has there been an update on Adam Fox? did he ever sign in Carolina or is he hitting free agency?

He's a junior.
Hamilton was easily the most overrated player on the Flames. Flames fans looked at his point totals and jus assumed he was a #1 dman. I never liked him other than for his shot. Glad we did the trade.

How has he been Carolina fans?
Pretty good. Hasn't gelled with slavin though, and rod won't experiment. Scored an own goal tonight though. :laugh:

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Hamilton has been exposed as a garbage tonight. Still love Ferland though, but it appears he has been concussed into submission and with the Canes luck will be out for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad