GDT: cbjcar 5pm

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
I don't really keep up with the game threads, and I know it's miserable here pretty often, but we really got a person or people thinking Rod lost the room?
Someone said it. Or more asked it.

I don't think he's lost the room but I do wonder if guys arent buying in or are thinking they have more talent than they do, because of recent successful seasons.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Great win, but we still have big concerning issues considering we needed to cardiac it against the jackets.
I'm afraid we wont learn from it because we won.
If KK and Skjei doesnt spark them with the goal.... I mean what's that say?

I want more starts for PK. He doesn't look bad right now and it could be a stretch where he builds confidence and takes a step.

You keep saying this. What does this actually mean to you? What do you want them to learn that you don’t think they will?

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Andrei Svechnikov returning from an injury for the Hurricanes, which had Rod Brind'Amour fired up

Google News LogoFollow Us

searchtopics - Popular Search Topics
Most Affordable Camper VansSearchTopics|
Sponsored
Learn More

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
You keep saying this. What does this actually mean to you? What do you want them to learn that you don’t think they will?
Look this wasn't a great game. It wasn't bad like Friday (which was only bad in 1.5 periods) but it wasn't great. It's peters era product. They get the win and think hey we won, what we're doing works and we have talent so we can just do the same shit. We have huge issues finishing and forechecking. And forecheck used to be our thing.

Hey look number 2 in the metro
crazy isnt it? The Metro aint good this year. Weird. Atlantic is..... oof.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Gotta figure out the offense with some line changes.

Please put necas on the 4th line and move bunting up.

Orlov has been very good lately. Hopefully he continues so we can move Burns to the 3rd pair

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad