GDT: cbjcar 5pm

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
important W, sloppy overall against a bad team but got it done in the end. I'm not going to worry about the team during the regular season unless we ever look like we may be close to not making the playoffs entirely. I do think that everyone on the team realizes that all that matters is the playoffs, just get in and go from there.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Great win, but we still have big concerning issues considering we needed to cardiac it against the jackets.
I'm afraid we wont learn from it because we won.
If KK and Skjei doesnt spark them with the goal.... I mean what's that say?

I want more starts for PK. He doesn't look bad right now and it could be a stretch where he builds confidence and takes a step.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
important W, sloppy overall against a bad team but got it done in the end. I'm not going to worry about the team during the regular season unless we ever look like we may be close to not making the playoffs entirely. I do think that everyone on the team realizes that all that matters is the playoffs, just get in and go from there.
100%

That said we can't continue to keep having shit efforts for 2/3 of the game and expect to keep winning. To me, that's my worry. Need more consistency and I'm not sure the current roster is capable of it with current construction

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IMG_6860.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad