GDT: CBJ @ WPG | 8 PM EST

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
Yes there have been injuries but this team is not improving. The PP is still lucky to get 1 SOG and the PK which had been decent is progressively getting worse. Not sure why the Blue Jacket's organization is so slow to make changes and when they do make a coaching change they just promote internally.
Getting tired of waiting for a competitive team.

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Well at least an easy schedule somewhat for the next couple weeks. Hopefully they'll get some good work in.

May I suggest the defense stop recklessly throwing it to the blueline? Thanks.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
We need experienced players to play well and lead the team. Only two players in the offense were 30 years old, two were 26, the rest were 25 or younger, even five were 23 or younger. But Gaudreau's play was below freezing (again) and Danforth, although a great fighter, can't lead a team. Btw, what is with Johnny? Injury, bad time of season or no motivation?

Tarasov isn't at the point where he's played more games in a row, after all he hasn't even played that many in the AHL due to injuries. I can't blame him.

It's time to change lines.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
So Jarmo had three mission critical things he had to address this past off-season:
1. New head coach - SHOW ME YOUR PHONE!
2. Fix the defense - OOF!
3. Improve the goaltending - INCOMPLETE
1. Every coach began his career.
2. How?
3. Tarasov must use to play long time, also look at goals.

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
We need experienced players to play well and lead the team. Only two players in the offense were 30 years old, two were 26, the rest were 25 or younger, even five were 23 or younger. But Gaudreau's play was below freezing (again) and Danforth, although a great fighter, can't lead a team. Btw, what is with Johnny? Injury, bad time of season or no motivation?

Tarasov isn't at the point where he's played more games in a row, after all he hasn't even played that many in the AHL due to injuries. I can't blame him.

It's time to change lines.
It's time to change president of hockey operations, GM, coaches ...

Reactions: Toe Pick and MAHJ71

The Four Seven

You encountered Negative Man!
Feb 3, 2009
Central Ohio
I know this is all likely something that happens all the time and goes unnoticed in better, less-neurotic times, but one thing that's begun to irk the shit out of me, that keeps being said by coaches and players in postgame interviews, is the talking about the good teams around the league as simultaneously something to emulate and also stopping just short of using those teams being good as an excuse for why they got stomped so hard.

It brings to mind some dorky younger brother that wants to hang out with the big kids. "Well fiddlesticks, they're just so gosh darn good that we couldn't keep up with them! I hope we can be like big brother Boston someday! Golly!"

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad